• =HOG=Ruiz321
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11869 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Replied by =HOG=Ruiz321 on topic Need some help with Mumble_app.dll error
nope nothing changed in my PC.

Trouble started right after the 1.4.12 update, the "help" they provide in the PR forums which is download and install the 64 and 86 bit versions of C++ 2015 didn't work, I had them both, I uninstalled, reinstalled, tried just repairing...again both versions.

Done all the above before and after reinstalling the whole game.

The biggest issue on this is that it provides no information on what the nature, the root of the problem may be. Is it some failed previous OS update? Some registry entry got corrupted? What is it?

I don't have the technical expertise to unpack a .dll file and look at the information there, so I'm absolutely clueless.

The worst part is that I can't play effectively, can't lead my squad, cannot play with anyone not on =HOG= TS etc etc. Having no mumble is like having no game.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by =HOG=Ruiz321.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago - 6 years 9 months ago #11870 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Need some help with Mumble_app.dll error
so, you were just playing and all was good and the next time you tried, it didnt work? Can you try a system restore to prior to that date? Look to make sure nothing was installed on or around that date. Are you getting the speaker icon when you key up in game? Verify that the audio and mic are working in the settings on pr, you test the microphone and playback.
Last edit: 6 years 9 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
  • =HOG=Ruiz321
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #11871 by =HOG=Ruiz321
System restore didn't work, tried it.

Nothing regarding mumble works, I could hear people only if I loaded the OLD mumble (standalone)...other than this nothing the error message pops as soon a I load a map.

My mic is fine, I use it on TS, for example, without any issues. Configuring PR mumble in the launcher is impossible it pops the same error message. Failed to load mumble_app.dll error 3.

This is something regarding the update nothing else, everything else is fine, no issues.
More
6 years 9 months ago #11872 by _Rogue_Assassin_
Replied by _Rogue_Assassin_ on topic Need some help with Mumble_app.dll error
My friend had Win 7 and he had same problem as yours, Whats your win?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 9 months ago #11873 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Need some help with Mumble_app.dll error
im running windows 7 with no issues. thats odd for sure.
  • =HOG=Ruiz321
  • Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
6 years 9 months ago #11874 by =HOG=Ruiz321
Sure is.

Rogue, my OS is Win 7 like I mentioned earlier.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds