More
7 years 7 months ago #7780 by Jevski
  • Danesh_italiano
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #7920 by Danesh_italiano
Replied by Danesh_italiano on topic Map voting

It looks like an admin came on and started there. I will investigate and give u a full report. If its a deliberate subversion of the map list what would you like done? If its a mistake or deliberate how long would you like me to ban him for?

You need to ban yourself then. I saw you doing many wrong mapvotes also. The question is not banning who doing the wrong vote, is just to cancel the vote (when people saying is wrong order, like me) and do the correctly the vote.

Done with this BS. Post mapvotes however u please.

THANK GOD! (any god :P).

Just be smart and dont do mapvote with the same style that is being played.
For example:

If we are playing Muttrah, dont set Beirut, Jabal or Gaza on the vote. Is a urban combat and small map.
If we are playing Kashan, dont set Khami, Black Gold or Burning Sands. Is a desert combat and big map.

I was not playing last week (no time), but i saw server running good rotation with different style and sizes.

Thanks.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Danesh_italiano.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #7922 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Map voting
Wow danesh, who are you again?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #7923 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Map voting
Due to the constant complaints I have eliminated alphabetical map voting....the admins can perform votes as they please, or not do map votes if they choose...
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 6 months ago #7924 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Map voting
Danesh Im done with u....say goodbye.
  • Danesh_italiano2
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
7 years 6 months ago - 7 years 6 months ago #8044 by Danesh_italiano2
Replied by Danesh_italiano2 on topic Map voting
First off, if there are anything that I have said that insulted anyone, I sincerely apologies. I just feel as though being permanently banned from the forums and the server is unjust because all I have been doing is providing constructive criticism for the server I love to play in. For example, there are other servers that experience almost no lag and I am confident that I know methods that will remove the lag for HOG.

Haley, you created this new way of doing map votes yet you and other admins fail to stick to your new way of doing map votes. You even have admitted yourself that you made a mistake. Quite frankly, you seem to make these mistakes quite often and I came here to generalize, saying how your map vote method work and why it’s not consistent in the server. Is it so wrong to point out the fact that the map votes are incorrect? I gave my piece to how much better the map votes can be.
It is a shame to be banned in the forum when I have only discussed a subject that many players think differently. If you do not want my help (to improve the server), say so and I will stop. Not once has anyone told me to stop. May I be unbanned from the server and the forums?

PS: I made a second account because I feel it was unfair. I am banned from the forums and the server, therefore unable to appeal to my case. In no way am I trying to dodge the ban. Sorry.
Last edit: 7 years 6 months ago by Danesh_italiano2.
Time to create page: 0.166 seconds