Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned appeal

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 4 months ago #1150 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic well!
OK, good luck. Best wishes.
More
8 years 4 months ago #1151 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic well!
You totally missing the point.

1 to 7 is irrelevant
Yes communication is important, and then having you constantly yelling in all chat to one specific squad, instead if using the keypad to talk to the sqd directly, you are disrupting 8 others sqds. They cant hear anything when you go off, they cant hear each other and they cant hear they squad members. What I see here from you is ME ME ME, im the most important.

as to tank, you dont get the reference. The point is to win, I was being ironic with that translation, since you say that defending the cache correctly is wrong.

As to being the best - have you wondered that if this is even true, that it might be because you. That the other sqds, just give up, because they cant do proper teamwork because of your constant spamming, they cant communicate with anyone. In modern terms thats called Jamming look it up. If you stop the enemy from communication you hinder their abilities. You just do it to your own team instead..

Also im I dont see you addressing the your teamkilling, trolling nor killing of own assets. I think the X-factor fits quite well. Im Simon Cowell and you cant fathom in you reality that your doing something wrong. All your focusing on is ME ME ME, im the best.

But alas im sorry to tell you this - PR is about teamwork, as the saying goes, there is no I in team.
The following user(s) said Thank You: headless86
More
8 years 3 months ago #2117 by Oliver Torealba
Replied by Oliver Torealba on topic LAG* H0LLyW0oD's Reply
Hello to all and Happy New Year to all,

As you guys may know me, this is LAG* H0LLyW0oD, we have played PR together over all these many years in your server and supported you all keeping the community, as well as your server, pretty active, fun, etc.

I would like to take the time and same thank you, to whoever allowed me access to this entire Ban Appeal, I now see I can reply to it, so thank you for that.

As for my views on this, I can see and agree with some of the responses to these appeal, and to be honest, I do agree with some of the recommendations given towards Chuck, he deserved a ban, perhaps not a permanent Ban, but I feel he will and has learned from it, at least thus far. I noticed some egocentric responses, and I will personally address those with him, with the hopes that he does not put down the name of our own community.

As one of the main top member for our own community, LAG* , I was wondering if the ban placed upon him could be kindly released, at least, this one time with the hopes that we will not have to get to this point again. To be honest, I have played with him, and yes, he is naturally a bit loud, and may not really like certain maps because of his wanting to win and do lots of tactics, but we have been pretty faithful to your server for many many years. I can understand if he was ban for couple of hours / days, but I would argue, as an admin myself, we have all dealt with worst cases. I kindly request that you guys remove the ban, life is fun, when we all learn how to forgive as well as give others an opportunity. No one in this planet is perfect, but my entire group of PR members would love to feel reunited and happy to play PR with all their buddies within your server the same way many other groups, as well as your own, enjoy that fraternal moment of fun.

I read some of the logs placed on the case opened for him, and I could understand the decision for these couple of months of ban, but would kindly ask once more, for you guys to consider it this time.

I would like to thank you guys in advance for your time, for your service, as well as for your understanding. May PR keep us united, in this fraternal game we all love.

Sincerely,
H0LLyW0oD

PS. if this ban gets removed, I hope it does not happen again, yet, if it does, then, I really cant do more but to tell him you were already warned.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 3 months ago #2172 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic LAG* H0LLyW0oD's Reply
i replied to your pm.

You know i just cant envision that he has changed his behavior, plus, he hasnt come back here to tell us and promise us that, you come instead.
We are going to leave the ban in place, he had many many warnings to stop his poor behavior and chose not to, he now has to reap what he has sown.
More
8 years 3 months ago #2237 by Daniel
Replied by Daniel on topic LAG* H0LLyW0oD's Reply
Its quite sad, Chuck I have played in your squad a few times. I enjoyed my game with you and you make me laugh like hell when the shit hits the fan and you go off on us. the issue here is quite simple it would not hurt to calm down on squad chat and use it as it is supposed to be used. No one here is fighting with you just trying to show you where you can improve as a team member. It would not be difficult for you to do and then we can get back to playing and enjoying the game. I am sure you can admit the when you are trying to command your squad and another squad leader is constantly talking to you it degrades your command and lowers your situational awareness. Please just Apologize make a change and you can get back to yelling at your squad for fucking it all up and I can enjoy your crazy tactics.
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
  • CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
8 years 3 months ago #2248 by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI
Replied by CHUCK-NORRIS-MIAMI on topic Hello and Happy new year!
this is chuck! and hello to all the guys who use to play with me ! HOT STUFF, MERCHANT,FIVE STRING, CRAZY DUCK, BLACKSMITH,VICENT VEGA,HOLLYWOOD, HALEY,QUAMTUM FORCES .

I being playing in free candy but server is down, so i being in based server and also being seeing a lot of people from hog recently on based server. now when all my the guys that i use to play with them tells me to come back to hog and give a apology to the admin so the banned its terminated.

ok i give a apology to all the admins from hog server, and of course change my "behavior" and off course when i start seeing that the team or the other squads leader are doing something wrong just leave the server and dont talk to anyone. i guess thats what the admins want.

so lets start over and play again and have fun like we always did greetings!

Allan
Time to create page: 0.201 seconds