Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Perma Ban Appeal

More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3551 by mully
Perma Ban Appeal was created by mully
Hello,

Over the past few months Jevski, Super_6_5, and 69th have not seen eye to eye and it seems today after Super_6_5's post in the HOG Feedback thread on the PR forums, a few of us have been banned from HOG. I believe I should be unbanned because as a former admin of 3 years, I have not done anything that constitutes a lifetime ban; especially when one considers that I have not been on the server for a number of days.

I'm looking for an appeal for myself, not as a whole clan, because we are not a clan. We are a group of friends who have played together under no name, since the beginning of the Tactical Gamer server. We don't have an application process. We don't have a website or forums. We don't play in events. We like playing together and used the 69th tags to identify us as a group of friends that get together a couple of times a week to play PR. In fact, until a few months ago, we never used tags.

A few of us have had issues with Jevski in particular the last couple of months and it seems like the entire group is getting banned because of the actions of a few.

I've addressed my instances of rule breaking according to Jevski on the PR forums, I'll post the link below.

www.realitymod.com/forum/f29-pr-bf2-serv...162.html#post2120142

Basically, when I did break the rules I was rightfully kicked, but only one of those happened this year, on January 23rd. Everything else listed, was either taken out of context about my girlfriend/fiancee or about a player who I was reaming out about wasting assets on Muttrah. Beyond that, I've played on the server about 15-20 times without any issues, I'm really not sure why I'm banned here when I haven't been on the server for a few days.

When I did break the rules, I was punished correctly, but I do not deserve a permanent ban because I play with Chris, who can be an asshole, but is not a troll, and I'm not a troll.

Thanks,

Mully.
Last edit: 8 years 1 month ago by mully.
More
8 years 1 month ago #3563 by =HOG= York
Replied by =HOG= York on topic Perma Ban Appeal
Troll is a relative term.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3565 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Perma Ban Appeal
we dont like how you behave on our server, but the official reason is racism. Im sure you read the same log i did.
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3569 by mully
Replied by mully on topic Perma Ban Appeal
The logs show a squad chat reply after a Chris made a joke about my black girlfriend, and someone reporting me for racism when in fact I was telling someone else they can't use the word nigger.

Here's what I said on the PR forums about the logs Jevski posted, it's also in the link posted above.

So, a few things about my history, which surprisingly isn't that long.

Quote:
And finaly you Mully

[09:09 SQUAD 4 ] Bulls_: !r mully calling us black nigger
[09:09 SQUAD 4 ] Solid_fire93: !r mully racist jokes

This one was about my GF. Someone said nigger and I made a joke that I'm technically black because she's black and you can't call someone a nigger.

[21:28 SQUAD 4 ] =HOG= Ruiz321: !r mully spamming music local
[21:29 SQUAD 4 ] =HOG= Haley11thACR: !k mully music spam

This one is me being stupid. I deserved to get kicked for playing music.

[23:08 TEAM 1 ] [69th] Mully: you're a retard then
[23:08 TEAM 1 ] [69th] Mully: plus, no one likes a shitty trans pilot.
[23:09 TEAM 1 ] [69th] Mully: so you don't know how to create a squad before you spawn?
[23:09 TEAM 1 ] [69th] Mully: is that what you're sayig?
[23:18 TEAM 1 ] [69th] Mully: no one likes you.
[23:19 TEAM 1 ] [69th] Mully: pro, everyone hates you. no one is your friend.
[23:20 TEAM 1 ] [69th] Mully: oh look, progamer crashed.
[23:20 TEAM 1 ] [69th] Mully: !r progamer shitty player and pilot
[23:22 TEAM 1 ] [69th] Mully: you suck go home and masturbate with sandpaper

This one was about a bad trans pilot who was saying that a trans squad made before he made his, was stealing a helicopter. I was giving him shit for crashing a number of choppers in the previous round and complaining that someone stole trans when they clearly didn't at the start of another round.

[18:32 TEAMKILL] |69th| Mully TEAMKILLS playerr1
[18:33 SQUAD 3 ] playerr1: !69th mully tk for no reason at main.
[18:33 SQUAD 3 ] playerr1: !r mully tk at main
[18:33 SQUAD 2 ] =HOG= York: !tb mully asshat

This one, I was drunk and stupid during the middle of a blizzard. I deserved a kick.

[23:45 SQUAD 2 ] |69th| Mully: half black and jewish. it's like dating a puerto rican without the crack cocaine issues

This one, again, is about my GF. It's in jest. Dark, I know, but in jest. We've been together for years.

It's pretty clear this is not about racism.
More
8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #3576 by mully
Replied by mully on topic Perma Ban Appeal
I'd also like to point out that Haley was on the server, and in fact right next to me when this statement was made:

[23:45 SQUAD 2 ] |69th| Mully: half black and jewish. it's like dating a puerto rican without the crack cocaine issues

Had there been any issue Haley would have taken direct action there.

I have not been on the server since Thursday. How can I be banned when I have not been on the server?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 1 month ago #3578 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Perma Ban Appeal
we are talking about this:

[09:09 SQUAD 4 ] Bulls_: !r mully calling us black nigger
[09:09 SQUAD 4 ] Solid_fire93: !r mully racist jokes
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds