Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

AA main camp

More
6 years 8 months ago #12529 by Hunter
Replied by Hunter on topic AA main camp
Aavs can lock up to 1500 meters***. The aav was 1100 meters away from the main base.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12530 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic AA main camp
looks to me you peeled off towards out of bounds.

As a side note, should aircraft, even vehicles, do things to not be predicatable, to prevent this? I mean, stay low until you are away from the main base, peeling towards the out of bounds was real good, but wait to climb or better yet, gain altitude directly over your airfield.

The aa in this was waiting for aircraft, no doubt about it. They were at a flag doing it, if they cannot be there then where can they be? If you draw a line east west across from where the flag is then it will show they technically cannot be near oil either as that can over see the eastern part of runway.

The rule you quote is for aircraft chasing another aircraft into and above the main. There is a no camping rule of main bases but generally we see campers are hugging the dod. These guys were at another flag, we would have to say they cannot occupy that flag, ever, as it would be in range of the airfield, but the aircraft from that airfield can attack them but they would need to be far enough north away from that flag as to not tone or lock an aircraft.

Although i dont fly much anymore, look at my name, i have flown many a aircraft and i made it a point to not be predictable, change direction, change altitude, leave main one way and come back a different way and always expect the enemy to be everywhere, fly low etc. Jets have an advantage of being able to go places every other vehicle cannot, USE that to your advantage and you can pop in on the map almost anywhere.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
More
6 years 8 months ago #12531 by Hunter
Do not attack enemy bases unless there is an attack flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits. People that are trying to bend the rules or like testing the limits will be removed. The rules are clear enough, stay away from main bases?????? also people pull of when take off so they don't get locked like what happened in the video.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12533 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
they didnt, they attacked the plane
More
6 years 8 months ago #12534 by Hunter
Where does the cas take off from? main they were killed on takeoff

sorry to sound snappy but I fly cas a lot and this doesn't happen alot
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12535 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
neither does rushing the first flag but it is allowed.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds