Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

AA main camp

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12536 by Deadmanfoot
Replied by Deadmanfoot on topic AA main camp

they didnt, they attacked the plane

so
remember this? i got banned for this kill so. It's interesting to see you guys change your rules on such a whim. I guess if a whole squad of us were to just start sitting just on the edge of your main locking your choppers and killing them then its fine?. I thought this wasn't allowed. Even more so the ban i got was because it was an admin in the frogfoot. It seems like HOG only cares about their personal friends and admins.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Deadmanfoot.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12537 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic AA main camp
um, thats not even remotely the same thing. Nice to see you guys showing similar videos of similar situations to prove your own point.

Your video is NOTHING similar to what the one in this post is. Your video is exactly what the rule is, you chased a plane over their main and destroyed it.
More
6 years 8 months ago #12539 by Hunter
Replied by Hunter on topic AA main camp
So I can go where they did with the aav and kill jets like that?
More
6 years 8 months ago #12540 by Deadmanfoot
"Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft over their mainbase" every video in this post proves my point as well it even shows YOUR OWN RULES being broken. Yet you do not do anything to the people that broke the rules. If it was an admin that got base raped however the offenders wouldn't be seeing the light of day right now. The video in this post clearly shows two jets being shot down, not only right after takeoff which would be "Basecamping", but right over their base. I don't know what else needs to be shown for you to get this through your skull. Your own rules are clearly broken, yet since it's not an admin there's a lack of action, you're going so far as to defend the offenders which is laughable.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12541 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic AA main camp
well as long as you think its funny.....

im simply asking what parts of the map you say that the aav can be since it clearly cannot be at a flag that is in play, and you throw up unrelated videos, call me names etc rather than simply answering the question.

you say its base rape but they are standing next to a flag.
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
More
6 years 8 months ago #12546 by Deadmanfoot
it doesn't matter if they're at a flag. It was a blatant camp for the jets to takeoff and kill them. It doesn't matter where the AAV is on the map as long as they aren't engaging anything inside of main or DOD.
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds