The forum is in read only mode.

AA main camp

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12548 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic AA main camp
Can the AA even see 1000m or does it just gain a lock out of sight?
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12549 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic AA main camp
looking at the video again i would say that the rockets going thru the main to get the planes on the other side of it would not be allowed. With that we will discuss the issue with those two.

The aav is not in a prohibited area, it CAN be there, it is next to a flag in play, but he cannot shoot into or thru the main base.

In this case, yes, you are right and they are in the wrong when they destroyed the aircraft due its location.

Thanks to all for your input and keeping it civilized.

not sure haley, got this information from a source, "view distance is 1,2km, AA maximum range is 1.5km but stops at viewdistance"
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12550 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic AA main camp
Why are u so hostile? Why do u assign such shitty motives to us and our rules? You seem so angry. I suggest you take a break and chill a bit. The rules you are conflating with this incident are clearly different , but do share some similarities. We are trying to explain that to you...it seems like common sense to us so we suspect you are just trolling us....but its becoming clear that u really do believe what u are saying....It is often difficult to explain things to hostile people who assign motives to the actions of others when there are none...Make your own post.

"Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft over their mainbase" every video in this post proves my point as well it even shows YOUR OWN RULES being broken. Yet you do not do anything to the people that broke the rules. If it was an admin that got base raped however the offenders wouldn't be seeing the light of day right now. The video in this post clearly shows two jets being shot down, not only right after takeoff which would be "Basecamping", but right over their base. I don't know what else needs to be shown for you to get this through your skull. Your own rules are clearly broken, yet since it's not an admin there's a lack of action, you're going so far as to defend the offenders which is laughable.

More
6 years 8 months ago #12551 by Hunter
Replied by Hunter on topic AA main camp
You can lock above 1000 its just really hard because you cant see the jet and retarded
More
6 years 8 months ago #12553 by Deadmanfoot
Replied by Deadmanfoot on topic AA main camp
I'm upset because had it been an admin in the jet there would've been bans given out without remorse. It's just troubling that not enough is being done about this. Like regardless of technicalities like the range of AA etc. The rules clearly say that aircraft cannot be chased or attacked over main base. There shouldn't be a discussion tbh the proof is there action should be taken swiftly as if an admin was the one wronged. That's my thing.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12554 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic AA main camp
hmm, well you should learn to control your anger and have a calm logical discussion. You will find that will carry your opinion much further and you will be respected more and you wont be pushed aside.

You dont know what someone else will do in the future, you are not psychic and like i said we will discuss it with them provided they come to our website to find out why they have been banned.

Having a discussion is much better and easier than you ordering us or yelling at us, try that next time as you may be disappointed at how we respond if you chose your way again.

thanks again!
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds