The forum is in read only mode.

AA main camp

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12556 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic AA main camp
it is rare that HOG members ever fly...very infrequent that HOG admins fly...we have very few examples of an admin in a similar situation. As far as the swift kicks when admins are involved ....it goes like this. Admins are vetted members whom we trust....if they claim something needs a k/b/tb we go with it immediately...if we find an admin intentionally mislead us or made a mistake we immediately fix it...u must notice some former admins are no longer admins....we have taken a great deal of criticism for not acting quickly enough and for acting too quickly when admining...we then get criticized for not having enough admins... there is no way to satisfy the public...it is the way it is....accept it.

I'm upset because had it been an admin in the jet there would've been bans given out without remorse. It's just troubling that not enough is being done about this. Like regardless of technicalities like the range of AA etc. The rules clearly say that aircraft cannot be chased or attacked over main base. There shouldn't be a discussion tbh the proof is there action should be taken swiftly as if an admin was the one wronged. That's my thing.

More
6 years 8 months ago - 6 years 8 months ago #12557 by Mattytoosack
Replied by Mattytoosack on topic AA main camp
Disregard, seems everyone agrees
Last edit: 6 years 8 months ago by Mattytoosack.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12558 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic AA main camp

looking at the video again i would say that the rockets going thru the main to get the planes on the other side of it would not be allowed. With that we will discuss the issue with those two.

The aav is not in a prohibited area, it CAN be there, it is next to a flag in play, but he cannot shoot into or thru the main base.

In this case, yes, you are right and they are in the wrong when they destroyed the aircraft due its location.

Thanks to all for your input and keeping it civilized.

not sure haley, got this information from a source, "view distance is 1,2km, AA maximum range is 1.5km but stops at viewdistance"

More
6 years 8 months ago #12559 by Hannah
Replied by Hannah on topic AA main camp
So what action can I expect to be taken against these two and is it possible that, going forwards, admins perhaps restrict their goings-on to areas they are more familiar with?

Anyone who's instant reaction to those videos isn't "wow what the fuck why didn't they get banned on the spot" really shouldn't be discussing this situation as they are clearly not familiar enough with the relationship between CAS/AA/Mainbases and what is acceptable conduct.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 8 months ago #12561 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic AA main camp
reread or read the posts, it was stated in those what has been done and their actions.
More
6 years 8 months ago #12562 by Hannah
Replied by Hannah on topic AA main camp

so, can you answer my question?

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds