Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Farley applys

• Chuck Farley
  • Chuck Farley's Avatar Topic Author
More
7 years 4 months ago #9013 by Chuck Farley
Farley applys was created by Chuck Farley
I would find it to be a great honor to be allowed to join the HOG Clan. I have played on the server since Mad Max introduced me to PR in 2009. I have always found (sense the end of 27/7 Muttrah) the map selection to be superb. HOG should think of using the mantra “We’re not happy, until you’re not happy”

If I get to choose a sponsor or mentor, I would like to choose GNPOSTAL. He is always helpful and open with his remarks to new players on their squad chat etiquette. GNPOSTAL is very mindful of new player needs. He is the type of member, I would think, you would want to recruit and retain to mold the young minds in PR, he realizes a mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Ruiz321 said the application fee would be waived if I apply by the end of the year. Which brings up the matter of my buyout clause with Blackwater, I still have 2 years on my contract at $100,000. So, it looks like, based on the server donations that the clan will need to assess some mandatory fees.

Having found that being in a HOG lead squad as medic has always doubled my score,

I think I would make a good addition to the HOG community. Hey, what do you have to lose? I’m going to be on the server nightly anyway!

Respectfully Yours

Chuck U. Farley

P.S. I would like to use a double “p” to stand for “perpetual probie” (if that’s alright). As long as HOG has great members like GNPOSTAL, we will all come to realize that - a mind is a terrible thing.
More
7 years 4 months ago #9015 by =HOG= B11TME011
Replied by =HOG= B11TME011 on topic Farley applys
More
7 years 4 months ago #9018 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Farley applys
Shhhh, GNPOSTAL is trying to hear the enemy.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #9019 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Farley applys
no way, this guy is a troll....that being said put some probie tags on Farley...just one little p is ok
More
7 years 4 months ago #9021 by Phil
Replied by Phil on topic Farley applys
Congrats with the probie tags Farley !!!
I remember playing PR with You a long time ago.

Btw. Who is GNPOSTAL ??? :huh:

Dont get confused between my personality and my attitude.
My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are!
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
7 years 4 months ago #9022 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Farley applys
yes, you must wear the =HOGpp= tags, ill even add it to the protected list on the server. Welcome.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds