Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I've got banned for nothing!

More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #720 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic I've got banned for nothing!

Lol you pulled my history up. Pretty amazing stuff to read huh.You old retired nerds have a lot time in your hands. Anyways had a good run and your server sucks now with same old rotation & no votes. Plus new server based is up and your server barely stays up these days. Adios

And now the question for one million. Then why did you come here asking about your ban, if we suck so much it must haven been no great hardship not being able to play here.

And with your attitude, I dont think you will be able to play long on Based. Your posts is a perfect example of an passive-aggressive disorder

Another one sent off to the penal colony.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by Jevski.
  • protienSHAKE
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #721 by protienSHAKE
Replied by protienSHAKE on topic I've got banned for nothing!
chill dude I just wanted to know what did I get banned for thats why I came here to post. Now you want me to get banned on all servers please do. It doesn't hurt me at all. Matter of fact it 'll actually make me stop wasting time playing PR. And also, If I really want to get on your server again I can do that easily and you all know better than me.

And also I'm not asking you guys to unban me or complaining about getting ban. I know what I did and I admit it so yea I deserve it. Lol everyone who reads my log will have a good laugh. No hard feelings

These forums are pretty entertaining for you guys huh.
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by protienSHAKE.
More
8 years 6 months ago #722 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic I've got banned for nothing!
So, you are not aware of the way you act? Its more serious than I thought. Do you need help finding a qualified psychologist?
  • protienSHAKE
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #724 by protienSHAKE
Replied by protienSHAKE on topic I've got banned for nothing!
Oh Jevski not like nobody ever complains about your adminship. You are the one who needs more help than me. So you will get out of your little fantasy about admin bossing around bunch of players on a video game.

don't understand what you getting mad about even though I said that I deserve it. peace out
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by protienSHAKE.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago #725 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic I've got banned for nothing!
lol, im starting to like this guy...............................................well, no, not really.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #728 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic I've got banned for nothing!
Last edit: 8 years 6 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evox, headless86
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds