• cessni
  • cessni's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
6 years 5 months ago - 6 years 5 months ago #13906 by cessni
Ban Appeal - "N" Word was created by cessni
Dear HOG members,

I was very disrespectful last match. I was saying the "N" word around in a funny tone because we were on the AFR team (coloured soldiers) in the Ramiel map and we were having some fun in the squad. I am not from the US and didn't know that it was such a bad word. I really had no intention to offend anyone, everyone seemed to get along with the joke until I received the "STOP DOING THAT" message, then people told me to be careful so I just changed the word to "neighbors" but I got banned anyways shortly after. I just want to say that my behaviour was not correct and I apologize for my actions. I especially want to apologize to the admin that warned me because I played with a similar word and tried to get away with it.

I want to ask for the ban appeal because even when I was disrespectul and broke the rules, I had no bad intention when doing so and I also did not know that it fitted into any rule (which is a mistake itself), but I understand that ignoring the rules does not exempt me from the consequences of breaking them.

I am an experienced and motivated player who always helps his teammates and tries his best to do things right. While I understand this has nothing to do with the matter of this topic, I wanted to state that while what happened today is severe, it is something that I am not really into and I will never do again.

Thank you in advance.
Last edit: 6 years 5 months ago by cessni.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
6 years 5 months ago #13907 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal - "N" Word
2 week ban...
The following user(s) said Thank You: cessni
Time to create page: 0.115 seconds