Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
5 years 11 months ago #18383 by =HOG= Dejan
Replied by =HOG= Dejan on topic Ban Appeal
This thread is closed, permaban remains until one of the senior admins reverts it if he deserves it some day, we have smarter things to do than argue about something thats done.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 11 months ago #18384 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appeal

so daniel cannot control himself, got it, thanks. I realized this when he couldnt stop posting memes. I know he said he only posted two and thats because when i saw the second one i realized he would not stop, one is funny, continual posting is trolling.

The difference here is that Daniel recognized that he was wrong and came to apologize for the "meme spam". Meanwhile, Dejan is posting, still on his high horse, with the notion that he was not at any fault here.

On that prevoius round, daniel joined squad and started harasing me aswell as HOG community.
you joined on al basrah at the end of the round started bullshiting on HOG as soon as you saw me in squad,

First failure to bring up the video then you conveniently pull some new info from out of the ground? :whistle: "You see these things happen when people lie, they get lost in them." I was in the teamspeak and discord while they were playing. He definitely did not mess with you until you started attacking him in Kokan.

so daniel cannot speak for himself, thats a bit strange, how about you let him handle is own affairs?
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds