Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal

More
5 years 9 months ago #18774 by graysun
Replied by graysun on topic Ban appeal
Here is the tracker clip, as I said before the commander "cantpickwhatnameiwant" told me about the HAT kit because armor was rushing our FOB. Cheesetoast did not ever talk to me or ask for the kit back before the teamkill.

streamable.com/f3dv9
More
5 years 9 months ago - 5 years 9 months ago #18777 by VoodooGuru
Replied by VoodooGuru on topic Ban appeal
I can personally say that PR doesn't need a person this toxic playing this game. I've had a couple of "chances" to play with Heelies. And every time he was super toxic to whomever even questioned him or just anyone really. I remember him and his buddy were in a BTR that got tracked on Docks and I dropped them a repair station. The gunner later asked if was tracked still and because I happened to still be nearby I told them it was still tracked. I wasn't prepared for the amount of pure garbage that was about to come from that BTR. I believe the quote among other things was "Are you some fucking noob, do you even have 3000 hours in this game you fucking faggot?" and other toxic adjectives. This happened a couple of times throughout that game and whenever I heard him talk in squad chat it was to insult one of the other squad members. Just pure toxic garbage. There are a lot more instances of this happening like in the video gray linked is just an example of his troll/toxic behavior. And there is rarely a game he's in that I don't she him harassing someone or getting reported for toxicity, tking or asshating.

Other than that general toxic attitude. he's a troll, an asset whore and probably a drakeling. I don't believe this guy should ever be un-banned from HOG or any server he gets banned from.
Last edit: 5 years 9 months ago by VoodooGuru.
The following user(s) said Thank You: graysun
  • Heelies
  • Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
5 years 9 months ago #18780 by Heelies
Replied by Heelies on topic Ban appeal
OK, first of all i dont talk like that in local to random people unprovoked. second of all I truly don't remember ANY situation in a BTR being tracked on docks and i dont think ive even had any interaction with you what so ever on any server.
More
5 years 9 months ago #18809 by jim
Replied by jim on topic Ban appeal
""cantpickwhatnameiwant" told me about the HAT kit"

Huh.
Not the way I remember it.
Plz leave me out of your pattycake game.

- cantpick
More
5 years 9 months ago #18985 by jose
Replied by jose on topic Ban appeal
Yep this player is really toxic, also remember one time when helis was in apc squad leading it calling apcwaste, and he was taking a jeep couse the delayed time, I tried to talk directly to him from sqlider to sqlider, I said in a friendly tone pretending to make a joke, something like: hey u apcwaster don't waste jeep too, go for your apc (I was totally joking he didn't wasted anything couse the round was just starting, his response? Totally toxic insult blame.

Proud of hog, cleaning the rubbish from the game, bravo !!!! really appreciate it.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds