go play coop
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 9 months ago #19041 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ban

every player is allowed to come to our discord and to use our channel...but that doesn´t include calling the admin shit on his head and insult him

okay sorry what? we did not come and call any admin "shit on his head" or insult an admin i may of called my mates a cunt and if you thought it was directed at you sorry..

i am waiting for your demos to update and i will make a video showing i killed dexter in self defense

there is not "self defense" clause in the rule set. imagine how many tk's there would be if it were allowed. Im growing tired of these problems, you were given yet another chance and failed to heed my warnings.
  • Danielj15
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 9 months ago #19059 by Danielj15
Replied by Danielj15 on topic ban
okay i understand that and can see how if people were allowed to tk for "self defense" it would cause major problems and i am sorry for that.

super how is a ban for a tk fair ? yes a kick maybe a tb but a ban?
More
5 years 9 months ago #19061 by pwner_pt
Replied by pwner_pt on topic ban
what you mean you understand that? 2 hours ago you told me none of that you can remember anymore...also you came in lying about all what happened after that incident
More
5 years 9 months ago #19063 by pwner_pt

+ afterwards you commin to discord with your idiot friends startin insulting and trolling

i am sorry how were we trolling? prta ts went down so we went "eh fuck it hog discord has voip go there" so we joined the pr channel and started talking in the project reality channel?

actually one of your other pussy ass friends sent me that...

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade
More
5 years 9 months ago #19064 by pwner_pt
You boys honor your names.....THOTS
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Rageblade
Time to create page: 0.324 seconds