Ban Appea

• Abdel
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 8 months ago #19556 by Abdel
Replied by Abdel on topic Ban Appea
Nah i generally play alright unless i find people who wanna meme around. I dont really have an issue if you guys dont like that ill stop but i feel sometimes were too strict especially that we have a small community
More
5 years 8 months ago #19557 by Monkey_Au
Replied by Monkey_Au on topic Ban Appea
Butcher this is not the first time you have asshatted and generally been a pain

But in this instance you spoke in local to another player to "Come over here so they cant hear" unaware that I was standing right there at TV as well

You then said " Im going to blow the FOB watch what they do"

At the time that you did that the team was fighting off an attack by the MEC team that had just landed on the roof and you "Memeing: cause the team to lose that flag and then the next as well

If I can make a suggestion it is that you wait a very long time before you get a chance to play on HOG server.

enjoy the ban

Monkey_Au
The following user(s) said Thank You: Im Druid, xXsoapXx98
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
5 years 8 months ago #19559 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Ban Appea

If I can make a suggestion it is that you wait a very long time before you get a chance to play on HOG server.

you can go ahead and forget about coming back to this server
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Abdel
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 8 months ago #19604 by Abdel
Ah well that sucks but tell me you dont see the humor in that.

Im gonna print monkeys reply and frame it its gold i swear he's one of a kind whenever he squad leads he gets so frustrated if he gets shit players. "V formation, breacher up front, breacher wtf r u doing go to the front, medic come here, omg im kicking you, omg this team, dont grab a fucking sniper did i tell you to grab a fucking sniper *kick*, LAT wtf are you doing all the way there *kick*, i dont have time for this shit *leaves squad*"
-proceeds to change squad or team-

Anyway bb thanks for keeping one of the only pr servers up, keeps the game alive
  • Abdel
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
5 years 8 months ago #19605 by Abdel
Btw i if u remeber a guy called citizennappi that was a mate of mine perma ban him too, was over at his place and he felt like trolling he came up to you we were playing polish in karbala and he called u then u turned around and he executed you. Lol i dont want him playing if im not but mate i swear ur so popular in the community change ur name and see what people say about u i swear to god whenever u make a squad theres some dudes who join it and play shit just to see u rage at them youre really one of a kind in this game hope to cya on another server
Time to create page: 0.149 seconds