Bastiannn ban appeal

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #22002 by =HOG= pwner_pt
Replied by =HOG= pwner_pt on topic Bastiannn ban appeal
So you say you checked it also? You say you saw that he had the same name as you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Bastiannn
  • Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
2 weeks 2 days ago - 2 weeks 2 days ago #22003 by Bastiannn
Replied by Bastiannn on topic Bastiannn ban appeal
I was not aware at the time of this specific case, where I was being impersonated.

Like I said in my previous post, I saw how this plays out from previous experience, where teammates whom I knew where being victims of the same impersonating.
When I joined on the server 2 maps before Khami, first thing I hear after spawning is a FuriousNap guy spamming racist shit, while the same FuriousNap was reporting in all chat he is being impersonated. Opening mumble then had the same result: same nickname appeared as talking. This same behaviour went on the same map, ending screen, next map same thing.
Also recently, these things have been on a rise, spoofing nicknames and spamming stuff over mumble.
Last edit: 2 weeks 2 days ago by Bastiannn.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #22004 by =HOG= pwner_pt
Tell me with who you've been in the squad at that time...which team also? It happened an hour ago you should remember

• Bastiannn
  • Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
2 weeks 2 days ago #22005 by Bastiannn
Replied by Bastiannn on topic Bastiannn ban appeal
As I mentioned, I was CO for all 3 maps.

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #22006 by =HOG= pwner_pt

Bastiannn wrote: I was not aware at the time of this specific case, where I was being impersonated.

Like I said in my previous post, I saw how this plays out from previous experience, where teammates whom I knew where being victims of the same impersonating.
When I joined on the server 2 maps before Khami, first thing I hear after spawning is a FuriousNap guy spamming racist shit, while the same FuriousNap was reporting in all chat he is being impersonated. Opening mumble then had the same result: same nickname appeared as talking. This same behaviour went on the same map, ending screen, next map same thing.
Also recently, these things have been on a rise, spoofing nicknames and spamming stuff over mumble.

Why you did not reported it to us?

More
2 weeks 2 days ago #22007 by =HOG= pwner_pt

Bastiannn wrote: As I mentioned, I was CO for all 3 maps.

What squadmates at khami? Why you not answering my questions?

Time to create page: 0.115 seconds