Ban Appeal

• Gamer912
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #23334 by Gamer912
Ban Appeal was created by Gamer912
Hash : be381d5c98670c5b8b742fe0b4830cc2
Ussername: Gamer912

I dont know why I was banned, because i tried to do not break the rules of HOG Clan in PR, but there are some things like Team Kills what i did, but the apologizes never missed, i always tried to play respecting the other players. My last game i didnt want break a rule, i think i broke one accidentaly when i played as squadleader without microphone, but i tried to lead my teammates with the squad chat, bassed in the other rules that make the HOG Clan an honorable group and server admin. If I broke another rule and i didnt see it i want to send my appologises to the players who i accidentaly damaged, but i wasnt warned by an admin or another kind of authority, and that makes me feel doubtful about what rule can i broke. I want to be unbanned and i am looking for help from an admin to see how can i get it. I will waiting an answer, thanks if you read this.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23339 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
You are not in the ban list, please try joining again
  • Gamer912
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23345 by Gamer912
Replied by Gamer912 on topic Ban Appeal
It says im banned/temp banned from the server, and that was from to days ago, so i dont know if i was banned or if this is a mistake. I checked it today.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Gamer912.
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds