The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 11 months ago #23397 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
Problem is a lot of players with new accounts join and intentionally drive assets out of bounds to mess with other players. Your account is new and it is very rare that a player accidentally drives out of bounds...it seems odd
  • BetterCallSaul
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #23400 by BetterCallSaul
Replied by BetterCallSaul on topic Ban Appeal
My account is old. I just ''retrieved'' (I think it is true word right?) my account 2 days ago. I didn't open new account. This is my same old account. I've been using like maybe 8-9 years. But as I said I took a break around 2 years and downloaded setup and loaded the game 2 days ago. And you're right this seems very odd. Such an experienced player drives out of bounds.. I was excited, really. I lost my map control. I couldn't recognize the border terrain unfortunately. After 2 years first time playing PR first time driving tank and such a big mistake I did. Such a shame. I don't believe myself too how I didn't recognize the map border while I was escaping from enemy tanks.I saw warning time on screen changed my way but couldn't pass border in time. This was absolutely not intentionally. I know very well about the seriousness of HOG server and PR community. Briefly, If you don't believe me I would respect you and I can understand how you feel about this situation. Because I hate people who mess with other players like everybody. If you ban me forever I can only say goodbye. Goodbye PR. Like James Hetfield says ''death greets me warm, now I'll just say goodbye'' :( I talked too much :) Thank you and have a good night.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23403 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Ban Appeal
Gametracker has him playing since 2015.

Wasn't sure if you were griefing at the time and didn't recognise the name, so banned to get you to post here and explain.

Happy for ban to be lifted in this case. Just be careful in assets.
  • BetterCallSaul
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #23405 by BetterCallSaul
Thank you so much squires. I just tried to play but still banned. Maybe it'll take couple of days to unban? Thank you.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 11 months ago #23407 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
ban lifted
  • BetterCallSaul
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #23410 by BetterCallSaul
Thank you so much Haley and HOG family. I'm glad to be back :)
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds