• User is blocked
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23415 by Duster
Distracted flew into DOD was created by Duster
Tag : Duster420
Map : Kashan
Tiime 5/4/2019 12:20am West coast time
Player count 32 vs 31

I was doing cas flying the Mig over the north village in a counter clockwise orbit pattern. As I was speaking to Papa Cruz in our squad and I was distracted and veered off of my counter clockwise orbit at 3000 and accidentally flew into the US DOD. I Apologize for this incident. I know there was another recent incident in the past involving these same circumstances but I can assure you I did not fly into DOD air space on purpose and as I was caught up in conversation talking to Papa Cruz, who was going to take the frog from main and I was telling him to wait for a few minutes.

My Witnesses : Absolution47 and Papa Cruz as Well as Mr.LickyLicky

GG
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Duster.
  • Duster
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 11 months ago #23424 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic Distracted flew into DOD
I just want to Apologize again for this incident and to anyone who I may have affected in the process of breaching the DOD air space as well as apologize to the admins for taking time away from the game to handle this incident. I can assure you now I will stay far away from the border of the DOD from here on out as this incident is now burned into my brain.

Thank you
GG
More
4 years 11 months ago #23427 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Distracted flew into DOD
Duster you have been banned, and warned many times about this before.

Look at the tracker.
64.237.49.109/br/demos/demos/tracker_201...ert_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo
eu3.prta.co/servers/prbf2/tracker/index.html

You loop around DOD to see if CAS took off already, then enter DOD flying at an angle to the runway. Then after you left DOD you didn't go back to the middle of the map, you TURNED AROUND and went back into DOD at the south end of the runway.

You knew exactly what you were doing and thought you could get away with it. Anyone trying to follow the rules would have gone back out of their airspace the second the DOD timer appeared on their screen.
  • Duster
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23429 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic DOD Air Space Breach
I Apologize for these actions and to the victims of this incident and I admit was on edge of DOD and dipped in 2 or 3 times looking for enemy jets. I will not do this in the future and stay in designated flight zones far from the DOD.

Papa Cruz was the only victim in this situation. I did not get any kills while flying but Papa Cruz's young mind witnessed a cheap move that could affect his future CAS career.

As a compromise if unbanned I will take a break from CAS and go ground for a month as well as take a commander position and fly the UAV to relay intel.

GG
GG
  • Duster
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23444 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic DOD Air Space Breach
After speaking to admins on discord Ive been notified that only 2 head admins can unban in this situation. If any further information is needed from me please notify.

Also : Since being banned ive seen a few people on here who were banned for complaining about map choices. I Admit I am guilty on this action and will cease and desist in future operations regardless of the map chosen by administration.
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23446 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic DOD Air Space Breach
Ban lifted, don't fly near enemy main, absolutely no reason to do it as its not an active objective. Last chance
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Deleted.
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds