4 years 11 months ago #23630 by Marino
Replied by Marino on topic Ban
Hello?
  • Marino
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago #23631 by Marino
I already missed the entire weekend and exta days off to come...
  • Marino
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23632 by Marino
Its ridiculous that the other will just download onto a new hard drive and get back in and stay but I'm trying to work it out correctly and I get told I don't have respect for the game and community. That is a lot to base off of what little you know about me, from the little experience you had. Whats crazy is that I had to put this in writing for you.

edit: really
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Marino.
More
4 years 11 months ago #23640 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban
Oh I'm sorry we're inconveniencing you and that you missed an entire weekend. Let me stop everything I'm doing and make sure to address what seems to be asshating in main. I don't really buy the auto-drive story in main (??). There's no clear path to be auto driving.
  • Marino
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 11 months ago - 4 years 11 months ago #23646 by Marino
Dude is there some sort of layback you can see? Because I bet not... I was on a straightaway, peaking about 100yds ahead as my visual horizon. Im like getting worked up over this. You guys aren't believing whats true. Im optimistic and see it from your side and yes I DO get it, these rules need to be strictly enforced so I can enjoy PR for what it has been for me the past 4+ years as the sole game I play, nothing else holds my attention can balance value and time spent.

Cliff notes of what happened, in MY perspective:

Joinned, accept commander and take logee, on one of the straights after leaving the main base area. Then, as I always abuse even for like 20ft, I used the chat dialog to continue on forward. As I write this out, I think I did notice a warning on me, which is what maybe mixed me up, I didnt wanna spam in all chat and hesitated that split second, full speed into a teammate, who I had just been chatting with, before map menu pops up Im banned, while I had just opened all chat to !r once I spawned and Q + Sorry but wasnt given the chance. I get that I was warned,but like I said at the beginning of the round, so much chat so much moving and coordinating (especially commander), I missed them in the sea of other squad up warnings for others.

Im not trying to be an asshole, and I agree with the rules entirely. You guys see my names, havent you played with me before? I get along with everyone and make people laugh (i dont mean to a lot of the time) but get down on PR like we should and keep it enjoyable for everyone.

I guess I wasn't making things enjoyable, here also.
For that I'm sorry. I don't want to prolong another one of these for ya so I think Ive said everything relative but yea. Shit it kinda took writing this out to brainstorm it all. BUT, STILL, Im being genuine where you have doubts.. I wasn't being malicious. No excuse for me but its what had me worked up there on like page 2...

Edit: If you guys decide later on to lift it or make a different sentence or judgement overall please inform me if its much after this last message. I won't be tracking this, as poorly as I already have, beyond here. My email is This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Last edit: 4 years 11 months ago by Marino. Reason: contact information, sorry again fellas, to me this was way better than no resolution at all. Im glad I realized I flashed on people too quick when I felt strongly about something
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 11 months ago #23647 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban
Killroy post the BR video of this please
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds