The forum is in read only mode.

ban appeal

• =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #24097 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic ban appeal
don't spam the threads, another rule violation...
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 10 months ago #24099 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic ban appeal
So am I banned forever now because I got upset that I was banned in the middle of a game for no reason and the 4 people who false reported me received zero punishment?
  • HOLLYWOOD
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 10 months ago #24116 by HOLLYWOOD
Replied by HOLLYWOOD on topic ban appeal
?
More
4 years 10 months ago - 4 years 10 months ago #24117 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic ban appeal
Nah bro you got banned because you let your number one rank on game tracker blow up your Ego and started treating all other players like dog shit.

1. Kicking players from your squad because they spawned at the wrong spawn point.

2. Telling players to "Shut the Fuck up" and kicking them from your squad if they don't agree with you or if they insult you in the slightest way.

3. Kicking players from your squad if they say the earth is round.

4. Kicking players from your squad for not having a mic as they type in "I'm hooking my mic up now" and kicking them anyway.

Its a good thing your not admin because you kick more than a fucken soccer player bro.

The list goes on, you were cool before you found your game tracker rank and now your G.i Joe Super Soldier General McCuck all the fucken time. Just my 2 cents.
Last edit: 4 years 10 months ago by Duster.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DogACTUAL, Conner Hays
More
4 years 10 months ago #24118 by Duster
Replied by Duster on topic ban appeal
The Topic at hand though is the False report ban.

Hollywood needs to realize this shit happens all the time in PR and that he is over Reacting and playing the victim card like a little bitch.

If you read all his previous post they show that he thinks he is special and has special rights that can get other players banned.

The only solution is for Hollywood to realize hes over reacting and apologize for the way he's coming at admins demanding special actions on his behalf. If he cant do this then fuck it let him stay banned until he checks his ego.
  • =HOG=marcus123lpt
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 10 months ago #24122 by =HOG=marcus123lpt
Replied by =HOG=marcus123lpt on topic ban appeal
So I involved myself in this because my son came to me on YOUR behalf do to the fact that there were false reports against you, So I reached out to Haley and he confirmed the false reports so I told my son to unban you, Now let me make something very clear, I do own the server but Haley, Super, and Lespyd Run it like they own it, I go to them before I make any decisions, they do not come to me because I never have and never will over ride any decision they make.....But I will chime in on this one and they can do what they want with my opinion.... What kind of person gets his ban lifted, comes back to the server, starts problems and is told to stop and doesn't, Is verbally assaulting in game then comes here to back up his assault, acts completely irrational along with disrespectful to admins and head admins then asks to be unbanned ......again, um really? Im not sure why you are not banned from Discord and the website but I have a funny feeling its coming soon, Please do not bother responding to me this will be all I say about this to you, good luck where ever you may land....
Time to create page: 0.165 seconds