Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

[Repost after being ignored by admins]YaNViT ban appeal

More
4 years 9 months ago #24385 by Yan
Hi ! My nickname is YaNViT, I was member of a huge Project Reality brazilian clan called NOOB .

About ~2 Months ago, me [NOOB]<RC>YaNViT and [NOOB]-SD-Markii were playing Operation Marlin in the MEC team. Our team was losing the match, the enemy APC's were almost in our base, our team had an APC squad, the APC squad was not using the assets and they were not near any objective flag. So me and Markii decided to create a second APC squad to destroy the enemy assets that were near our base.

Before leaving the main base someone reported me and Markii for stealing assets. The admin didnt gave us any warning or something . We got instatantly perma banned.

I knew that we were wrong about creating a second APC squad but our team was losing and the APC squad were not using the assets. We were trying to help.

Why I should be unbanned?

# We didnt wasted any asset ( we didnt had time to leave the base )

# APC squad was not using the assets

#Markii has already been unbanned by this case

#Admin didnt gave any warning. We got banned seconds after the report. We didnt had time even to respond.

I'm sorry for my bad english, we are playing Project Reality for about 2 years in the brazilian community. I dont know but maybe the admin was thinking that we were trolls but we are not, we have been playing and training for competitive matches.
More
4 years 9 months ago #24387 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic [Repost after being ignored by admins]YaNViT ban appeal
I remember this it was ages ago. I did warn you in SL chat but it doesn't matter at this point. Head admins please lift his ban.

7db22aef24b4e11e68f6a2bad462535b [NOOB] <RC>YaNViT
The following user(s) said Thank You: Yan
More
4 years 9 months ago #24433 by Deleted
Lifted
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds