Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

I got banned again... my ban was just lifted...

More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #24907 by [CRC]_FORCE
Replied by [CRC]_FORCE on topic I got banned again... my ban was just lifted...
He was temp banned by me for Intentionally throwing a grenade in main on Korengal, killing 1 for sure, potentially more I think. The person being killed was Henrique.

Why? No Explanation except that Henrique rammed and killed me and my gunner of the CROW Humvee in main a minute or less earlier when we were RTB.
Henrique didn't try to do so Intentionally, he was trying to leave Main at the same time we entered it and his driving skills are just horrendous.
And even if he did, that is not a excuse for Bandit to Teamkill back with a freaking grenade. Since I never set timers on my temp bans, he should be unbanned by now.

Whatever the case is with all his names is beyond me.

That's all from me.

Corps Commander of Calamity Ravens Corps.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by [CRC]_FORCE.
The following user(s) said Thank You: no I'm not giving my name
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago - 4 years 9 months ago #24912 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic I got banned again... my ban was just lifted...
Seems like this guy is an idiot. Why dont we just leave him banned.
Last edit: 4 years 9 months ago by =HOG=Haley11thACR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: no I'm not giving my name
  • no I'm not giving my name
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24913 by no I'm not giving my name
Replied by no I'm not giving my name on topic I got banned again... my ban was just lifted...
I threw the nade to destroy the HMMWV wreck blocking half of the exit of Main. You know, you can throw frags to get rid of vehicle wrecks and stuff, eh?

And the name thing, I just get bored of another one and change it. If I was a troll like what you think, I'd have different hashes, not names.
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24914 by no I'm not giving my name
Replied by no I'm not giving my name on topic I got banned again... my ban was just lifted...
Well, of course you can do that. I will get banned for something unintentional again because of these tons of rules anyways.
Ban me from the forums too, will you? #ez
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 9 months ago #24917 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic I got banned again... my ban was just lifted...
trolls change their names allot, like you do, its quicker by far to do that and what it does for them is it gets them off of an admins radar so they can continue to troll and do things without being noticed as much.
  • Topic Author
More
4 years 9 months ago #24921 by no I'm not giving my name
Anyways men, I shall be a good HOG player now.
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds