The forum is in read only mode.

Kick appeal

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 8 months ago #25145 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Kick appeal
He is implying that u have so many accounts to make it difficult to track your behavior. Most of the trolls and hackers have several accounts, like u do, So we always ask why so many accounts when we see a player with an unusual amount. Usually we find that most legit players have only 1 to 3 accounts...Then we see u afk and breaking the rules and with over 10 accounts and it makes it look like u are up to something...
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 8 months ago #25146 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Kick appeal
and, those with so many accounts get super defensive and angry when asked why you have so many accounts.
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 8 months ago #25147 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic Kick appeal
so, which one of those accounts is the one that keeps getting kicked for no reason?
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #25309 by ben
Replied by ben on topic Kick appeal

so, which one of those accounts is the one that keeps getting kicked for no reason?

The account I keep getting kicked with or was is '0kaloosa'. None of my other accounts have been kicked or banned other than for AFK reasons. Having multiple accounts is irrelevant, I'm not getting defensive. If anything, Evox got defensive by railroading the thread with his goofball detective work instead of staying on target in regards to 100% confirmed admin abuse. I posted to make my voice heard because after playing on your server for almost a year now I have finally been victimized by some of these rogue admins on your server. Not all of them bad. I actually applaud your good admins like Shrapgnoll. But 6-5, you and I both know whom I am talking about and he targeted and kicked me twice for no reason. Right after he had just got done insulting our entire team for entirely trivial things. Why do you have admins like this that can't control their emotions? I haven't been back since because I have a life and if I have to deal with nonsense like this when I actually do have time to play PR it's not even worth it for me. I may be back at some point if things get better though. I will leave it at that and thank you.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by ben.
Time to create page: 0.108 seconds