Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

CheeseToast ban appeal/ |TM|Killroywashere Admin report

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 8 months ago #25300 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic CheeseToast ban appeal/ |TM|Killroywashere Admin report
He just trying to say that u are an asshole in a nice pc way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: xXsoapXx98, KillroyIsHere, =HOG= shaniqua
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #25302 by KillroyIsHere
Nobody was abusing powers, and you weren't calling me out for anything, because I never did anything wrong. You started causing this massive commotion over something you speculated, then I banned you because of your responses in local, and your continuous disruption.

GG Dickcheese.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by KillroyIsHere.
  • Heelies4Feelies
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 8 months ago #25303 by Heelies4Feelies
Replied by Heelies4Feelies on topic CheeseToast ban appeal/ |TM|Killroywashere Admin report
Yeah, At least Soap and Force had the gall to Admit their abuse of power. Guess you saw where it got them and didn't like the fact you wouldn't be able to Remove the "problematic players" that speak out against you. Keep lying im done here.
More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #25304 by KillroyIsHere
None of this has anything to do with anyone other than yourself. You're a pathological liar who's ultimate goal is to chip and wither away at our staff for some unknown, sickly obsessive goal of your own volition.

Good riddance. Your piss poor attitude will not be missed, and will not be tolerated any further.

Never in the 13 years of PR have I ever been treated with such aggression or outright disrespect.

You get what you put in. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by KillroyIsHere.
  • Heelies4Feelies
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 8 months ago #25305 by Heelies4Feelies
Replied by Heelies4Feelies on topic CheeseToast ban appeal/ |TM|Killroywashere Admin report
Leave it to the HOG admin to misuse the word "inept" You understand by saying that you've basically contradicted everything you've said in your Previous posts right? Kinda ironic that you used the "win stupid prizes" Line huh?
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 8 months ago #25308 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic CheeseToast ban appeal/ |TM|Killroywashere Admin report
You'll be back with a new name soon...see ya later
The following user(s) said Thank You: VoodooGuru, KillroyIsHere
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds