• New User
  • New User
More
1 month 6 days ago #26727 by Golden_Pilot
Ban appeal was created by Golden_Pilot
In-Game name: Golden_Pilot
Hashkey: b36dfe7deb66e4b8ca5ba2c2d5c6cb29

Hello,

I came here just to explain what exactly happened on the server and clarify my intentions also in hope some of you understand my situation that I didn't mean to break any rules and i also want to point out that i fully understanding the server rules since last time i broke it.
well, let's start ... As many of you know that i usually doing CAS
All of these things happened in Hades peak 01-Mar-2020. I was flying the fallback (jet bomber) in circles in the middle of the map then my gunner spotted the tornado (enemy jet bomber) above us i started chasing him then we entered in a DogFight (DF) i tried to shut down him but all my missiles missed him after that i tried to cannon him then i hit him but after i killed him i realized that we were flying above their main base or outside the map in high altitude(im not sure exactly). i didn't realize that we entered the dome of death(DOD). as you know it's kinda hard to check the map during the maneuver. all my focus was directed on his jet in that time.
And to be honest here the hostile pilot was trying to escape from me when i was engaging him with my cannon. till now i can not check the tracker file because i using (SSG) website to open the tracker files, But the specific website to check these files is currently off-line. So i couldn't check it yet

In the end, I would like to extend my apologize to the administrators team as well to the player Black_Wolf (The pilot who was engaged) to forgive me and accept my apologize; i'm truly sorry about that. this was an unintended mistake from me

I will also make sure in the next time before engaging with an enemy jet that i'm far enough from the dome of death(DOD) to engage it

here is the tracker file where you can see what i had done through this link:
br.hogclangaming.com/pr1/tracker_2020_03...eak_gpm_cq_64.PRdemo
The following user(s) said Thank You: witek3193

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 month 6 days ago #26728 by ShrapGnoll
Replied by ShrapGnoll on topic Ban appeal
Last time we talked about this, it was about a month ago. You had entered DOD and killed a jet. I kicked you. We spoke about it, you asked if you could pursue into DOD. We talked a bit about the rules, and you said you understood. I'm not the only admin that has cautioned you about DOD engagement rules.

The logs show you have similar problems with soloing 2 man CAS, repeated warnings. It's expected that you understand and follow the rules, especially after being warned multiple times.

Section 4: MAPS/BASES

4.1 Do not attack enemy bases unless there is a capable flag on it. Bases that have no flag on them are considered out of limits.

4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.

Don't enter DOD, don't attack aircraft in DOD.

You can view tracker files here https://yossizap.github.io/realitytracker/

Bump the thread on the 9th and I'll ask the head admins to lift the ban.

• Golden_Pilot
  • Golden_Pilot's Avatar Topic Author
  • New User
  • New User
More
1 month 6 days ago #26731 by Golden_Pilot
Replied by Golden_Pilot on topic Ban appeal
Yep i stopped soloing the CAS since last time bouya warned me in muttrah to stop doing that

Thank you for the quick response. I appreciate it

More
3 weeks 6 days ago #26771 by ShrapGnoll
Replied by ShrapGnoll on topic Ban appeal
Head admins please lift the ban.

• =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 weeks 6 days ago #26772 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban appeal
ban lifted

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds