Deadinside16

• Deadinside
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #26749 by Deadinside
Deadinside16 was created by Deadinside
Hi, ive been ban for spam or something like that i get too excited apparently and i annoy few ones, few days ago i was able to play and i thought my ban was lifted or at least it was a temp ban, it seems like not. I swear that i dindt do anything to hack the ban it seems like windows updates or something switch the cd key hash or idk what happens. i would like to play again cause is the only server late at night, cheers!

PD: i think i insult someone in front of an admin, it wont happen again.

Here's my cd key hash:
0cf96b8d5dac01cf6ca3dfd74649695a
Last edit: 4 years 1 month ago by Deadinside. Reason: i forget something
More
4 years 1 month ago #26750 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Deadinside16
You acquired a new hash somehow... I banned you for ban evasion as you never appealed the first ban.

[2020-02-06 00:33] 490ddaf9d94c3f89239dee5d65b29869 Deadinside16 called me fag banned by =HOG= Haley11thACR (perm)
[2020-02-27 00:14] 0cf96b8d5dac01cf6ca3dfd74649695a Deadinside16 ban evasion banned by ShrapGnoll (perm)
  • Deadinside
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 1 month ago #26751 by Deadinside
Replied by Deadinside on topic Deadinside16
Yeah, as i said somehow i think the windows updates or idk.. will i be unban?

the inciden of call him a fag, wasnt for haley it was for a member called Sweatynipples but was on the same squad of haley and on squad chat! as i said i insult someone in front of an admin, so sorry for that it wont happen again. will u lifted?
  • Deadinside
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
4 years 1 month ago #26752 by Deadinside
Replied by Deadinside on topic Deadinside16
I dindt appeal first time cause i cant register, if u have a way to check it out Deadinside16 nickname here has been block because the confirmation email never comes. so this account a good member of the comunity made it for me, and im glad bout it because finally i can make this appeal. his name is Mr.Imposible u can ask him btw, pretty good player.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
4 years 1 month ago #26753 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Deadinside16
Ban lifted
The following user(s) said Thank You: Deadinside
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds