Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeals

More
4 years 3 weeks ago - 4 years 3 weeks ago #26851 by Joey
Ban Appeals was created by Joey
in-game name = Joeyve
ban reason= There was no Trans Squad , and i was in the Cas squad so i Used the trans chopper for helping the guys on main for 1 ride and in 1minute i got banned without a warning.
admin who banned me=idk

Key:

cc49b4f920bb367b882e4d3ad3ac2182
Last edit: 4 years 3 weeks ago by Joey.
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #26867 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeals
Wait for banning admin to respond:

[2020-03-23 14:49] !BAN performed by 'X-REKT witek3193' on ' Joeyve': ghosting
More
4 years 3 weeks ago #26888 by Joey
Replied by Joey on topic Ban Appeals
Ghosting haha, i joined the server and came on the us team and i switched to the russian team, and the only thing i said was... I saw that they had 60 tickets left to a squad member.. Thats it..
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27057 by Joey
still banned....
More
4 years 2 weeks ago #27061 by witek3193
Replied by witek3193 on topic Ban Appeals
Dude you just came to my squad and tell me exacly how many tickets they have, when i asked you how you know you told me you were in enemy team... this is what we call ghosting
More
4 years 2 weeks ago - 4 years 2 weeks ago #27066 by Joey
As i told you, i joined the server and came on the other side and i switched to the other team because i didnt want to go on the us team i just joined the server for 1min.. And the only thing i saw was the tickets and i just shared it with you..i know admins can see tge tickets too, isnt ghosting when you tell where the assets and inf are? I play this game for 10 years i got banned 3 times, and all in the last year, and 1 for losing a burning chopper haha, what is going on with the admins dude? Im not a guy who wants to fuck up the game..
Last edit: 4 years 2 weeks ago by Joey.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds