Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Could someone check on my ban?

More
3 years 6 months ago #28349 by NeXuS
Could someone check on my ban? was created by NeXuS
Name is /~'NeXuS'~/ and the serial is 5900c908d2e6439d987f1ece95084400

I'm gonna try to be as straightforward as possible. What happened is some squad leader
took commander and removed my fob just so he can build is own cause we had max fobs
and he said mine was useless anyway. Then I went to commander too and removed his fob
too. Then we both got banned for the same reason.
But since I don't remember everything precisely here is a quick recap from that day:

drive.google.com/file/d/1cRgVB7Ejb2xcfcBabCjio2EtxWj9VmNS/view

I just didn't think it is permanent but I still do not know for sure if it is. So could someone check it
for me or tell me how to do that myself? Is it possible to get permabanned for this?
Because if so, is there any way I can ever play on this server again? I mean other than appealing for
unban and saying you are sorry you were wrong and you'll never do the same again.
Because I couldn't honestly say I'm sorry for what I did for me it was a righteous call, sure anyone could
have handled that situation better and not choose personal revenge but we are all humans and playing
through several games through hours doing your best and keeping a cool head then suddenly running into
a retard.
The reason I got pushed over the edge was a simple accident. When that idiot removed my fob I reported it
many many times and no response but when I did the same I got banned almost instantly within half a minute.
Of course then I contacted the admins and I've been told what happened, that the chat was scrolling too fast
and the admin online at that moment couldn't even see my reports. Eventually I got into contact with that admin
and he let me know that the other guy got manually banned so we've both got punished for the same actions.
Thanks to that admin again for being honest about a mistake that wasn't even fully his fault but made it right anyway.

drive.google.com/file/d/1ge1sGeDLAbNP6lU...r8C/view?usp=sharing

So what know? Surely I can't and I won't say it wasn't my fault but I won't lie about being sorry for it. I was not sorry in the moment I did it and I am still not. I think I restricted myself for enough time but when you see someone seemingly get away
with that it frustrates you because if he can do it without any consequences why can't I? I don't blame the admin however
what I saw then was someone simply getting away with injustice after ruining my squad's game, I took matters into my own
hands. We both committed the same act but our reasons were different.
I don't know if its a requirement to apologize anyway in order to be able to play on the server again but being respectful is and I
believe honesty is part of that so sorry guys but I'm not gonna lie. My intentions were not to ruin his game experience but to
even out, give him a taste of what I felt. The difference is my actions were provoked by him and I just did the same to him,
nothing more or less. But what provoked his actions, what did he have on me to do that?
I just provided you with my perspective of the story, I don't know if it is a permanent ban or not but if it is I leave it to you to decide whether it is dangerous for the community to let me back on the server or not rather than crying a novel about
how seemingly sorry I am.

Yours sincerely,
NeXuS
More
3 years 6 months ago #28350 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Could someone check on my ban?
Have you tried joining? You hash or name is not on the banlist.
More
3 years 6 months ago #28351 by NeXuS
Replied by NeXuS on topic Could someone check on my ban?
Yes I just tried and it says I am banned.
More
3 years 6 months ago #28353 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Could someone check on my ban?
Found it, yes. Don't do that next time, report issues to admins, don't grief and delete fobs off the map... ban lifted
The following user(s) said Thank You: NeXuS
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds