Ban Appeal

• Deleted
  • Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 3 months ago #28743 by Deleted
Ban Appeal was created by Deleted
I don't think anyone wants to help you if you keep spamming threads and telling people they have small penis syndrome. Take a week break and come back with a better attitude.
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
3 years 3 months ago #28746 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
The following user(s) said Thank You: mice
More
3 years 3 months ago #28747 by mice
Replied by mice on topic Ban Appeal
I read it. I am tired of getting banned from everything because an admin has something against me. I was not even given a reason why I was banned. I was banned from the server for no reason, then I went on discord and did everything they said to and get banned from that, then I get on here, file a ban appeal, THEN IM BANNED FROM HERE. My in game name is YoungNastyMan. I am here to file a ban appeal again.
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #28748 by =HOG=ShrapGnoll
Replied by =HOG=ShrapGnoll on topic Ban Appeal
You spent your time on Discord insulting admins, I ignored that and tried to help you. You continued to insult and denigrate my friends and I continued to be civil. All the while you're accusing the admins of being emotional. You should take a step back and consider that your behavior is the reason you got banned in the first place.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by =HOG=ShrapGnoll.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28749 by mice
So I get banned for a week because for reason. I surrender. I want to be able to play again.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28750 by mice
What do I do to be able to play on one of three servers of a game I have been playing for a decade? I am so sorry.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds