Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Racism that never happened

More
3 years 3 months ago #28810 by Kova
Racism that never happened was created by Kova
Hi guys.
So i was banned for racism that never happened.
Map was MEC vs Polish forces in the city i kind of forgot name, i was driver in the APC squad together with Mr.Impossible.
So one dude named WeedFarmer or something like that asked if he could get inside our BRDM to take him to the city and i said yes.
While we were driving in the city we were ambushed by the RPG from the rooftop, and we died all together.
WeedFarmer was so angry about his kit (sniper kit) that was lost in APC that he started swearing at me and shooting me, so i just tunred around and killed him and patched myself up.
Just moments after my screen froze, and mr impossible said wtf u did not said aynthing to him, he later contacted me in the discord saying that i was perbanned cause of racism, that is pure lie, that dude Weed Farmer is really known for doing same thing to other people like on PRTA, and he was premabanned on multiple servers, this happened like 3-4 months ago, even more, so could you guys take this in consideration please and i'm sorry i was angry on armsoff or whoever banned me cause i never did any of that racism stuff. Cheers.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28830 by squires990
Replied by squires990 on topic Racism that never happened
post your player ID and in game name Ivan
More
3 years 3 months ago #28835 by Kova
Replied by Kova on topic Racism that never happened
2c4c14424a3347cb86c3cbe1276e7877 ID
Kova- in game name
More
More
3 years 3 months ago #28845 by Kova
I wrote that cause i was really angry because i was banned for made up stuff i never said, i dont have ip changer or anything like that and even if i do i would play it anyway, i don't want to cheat or something just want to get over this.
I am really sorry for the things i said, but can u guess how frustrated i was cause i was banned from my favourite server about the things i never said.
I was not warned or allowed to talk i was just permabanned, will you unbann me cause i never really said those things, i repeat, dude made that up cause he was angry he lost his kit and nothing more, can u imagine how i felt about it??
More
3 years 3 months ago #28846 by Kova
Like i said before i'm sorry about behaviour that was day previous cause i was getting reported from same dude over and over again, if you don't trust me ask Brotherscompany what that FarmerDudeWeeed whatever his name was, was doing to me on PRTA and other servers
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds