The forum is in read only mode.

Banned - Rakuen22

• Rakuen
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28836 by Rakuen
Banned - Rakuen22 was created by Rakuen
Hello,

I have been banned today (04/01) from the =HOG= server because I insulted an admin, Bacon*Cody, on the chat with harsh words that I shouldn't have said.

I insulted him because last sunday (03/21) Bacon*Cody voluntarily changed the next map to be played to Falklands infantry, while the map was already voted and set to Falklands standard. The server was full at that time and alot of players were furious about this unilateral decision. He admitted, with a joking tone, that he did this move to empty the server and push people into Free Candy Van (that he joined right after this decision).

I've got mad, thus my harsh words, because I find this disrespectful to the players that have been playing the whole day on the =HOG= server ; to the =HOG= clan because the server was full and could have stayed full if this decision wasn't taken (breach of the rule 1.6 "Any form of recruiting for other clans or servers will result in a kick and ultimately lead to a ban.") ; and finally to the PR community overall because in my opinion this is unacceptable as an admin.

I admit that I shouldn't have talked like this and that I might have shocked some people or kids in the game. This will not happen again.

Thank you for considering my request.

Regards,

Rakuen22
3686ebc529b9418792408932a8a3f24e
More
3 years 3 months ago #28838 by BaconCody
Replied by BaconCody on topic Banned - Rakuen22
Good afternoon Rakuen,

your statement about the map selection is grossly incorrect- I wasn't doing the vote and or setting the maps.
The fact that you believe so makes me believe you are just trying to stir up feces between the pr communities that I, as guest admin, try to avoid and have no intention to participate.

The admin in charge of the map vote tried to mix it up. He did this in his best intentions and therefore isn't to blame. Remember HOG members and guest admins admin voluntarily. Further this is a free world- no one tells you where to play and as guest admin I'm not bound to where I want to play, too. If I don't like a map and/or friend join a different server I can/will join a different server, too.

As you stated..." jokingly..." I guess that you aren't a fan of taking things with humor. I will JEVSKI you from now on- without humor.

The fact that you insult me for something incorrect and question my integrity upsets me. I and I guess every PR admin is also keen on playing the game and not having to deal with baseless accusations. The fact that you didn't research et cetera makes me even more upset.

If you are so keen on playing on HOG and/other servers feel free to apply for admin rights instead of bitching.

The general bitching and beef between PR parties is getting tiring and making the overall admining and acting on reports unnecessarily time-consuming.

I hope this cleared things up.

With this said and using your analogy ill piss on your ban appeal for the next two weeks.

Please reply to this thread in order to get it lifted by a Head admin. Feel free to reply a day in advance- it usually takes a day or two to get them to unban you.
Please take the time to apply for admin to support the community.

Au revoir and happy new year
Cody

"You know I’m proud to have that German blood, there’s no question about it. Great stuff"
- Donald J Trump
  • Rakuen
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28839 by Rakuen
Replied by Rakuen on topic Banned - Rakuen22
Good afternoon,

As per my previous message, I don't have the chatlogs to see what settings were put and by whom. At that time you were the only admin connected on the server and multiple players asked you why did the map layout was suddenly changed, stating that this would kill the server. You didn't answer their questions to offset a conflict that lasted ~10 minutes before the map change, with the "all chat" being heavily spammed.

Second of all, I never mentioned that you were bound to any server.

Finally, I never searched to "stir up feces between the pr communities" because there are only 3 active servers on that game and players I have played with could agree that I'm always focused on gameplay and communications. I find it regrettable that you take a server getting emptied all of a sudden "with humor".

I recognize my harsh words, this will not happen again, and I ask for a head admin to rule over my ban lift.

Thank you again for considering my request.

Regards,

Rakuen22
3686ebc529b9418792408932a8a3f24e
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds