The forum is in read only mode.

Banned Wrong

• SwatiusPilot
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #28874 by SwatiusPilot
Banned Wrong was created by SwatiusPilot
Friday 11:52pm

Long day, sat on pc to play PR. Join the server, a new round starts. Typical grumpy Black Vegetable is grumpy and called me Nazi and white supremacist on voice to my face. I said wtf? I then called him a Taliban. He reports me in all chat for this, yet didn't report what HE said to me.... he just wanted to see me get in trouble.

Squires who has a personal vendetta against me, he is always waiting to kick/ban for anything I say/do. I can be reported for snorting heroin in my own house, and I'd be instantly kicked/ban just because.

I was kicked after Black Vegetable's spiteful report (despite he started the verbal abuse) and then I was reported by a Russian troll named Ukranov for made-up reasons. I could even hear Black Vegetable laughing when I was kicked on mumble.

Durand and Shrapnoll even typed in all chat 1) Durand says "why you gotta do Swatius like that" and
2) Shrap says "you know false reporting is a bannable offence", please check logs, Wanda Shan, Friday 11:45 pm.

I actually was the victim of unnecessary verbal abuse and kinda hateful speech from Black Vegetable.... I'm not a Nazi or White Supremacist.... kinda hurts my feelings.

I rejoined the server to inquire about why I keep being kicked. Squires says something like I can't offend other player, well dude, I got kicked and wrongfully reported.... telling someone to FUCK OFF for lying and fake reports isn't against rules, as it was accurate and valid.

Thank you for your time.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28902 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Banned Wrong
Black Vegetable banned to get in him so I can speak to both of you
  • SwatiusPilot
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago - 3 years 3 months ago #28908 by SwatiusPilot
Replied by SwatiusPilot on topic Banned Wrong
I apologize for talking in all chat after 3 kicks and for calling Vegetable a terrorist. I was frustrated over some pettiness and looking back I should have remained calm.

I hate to see anyone banned so I'm willing to apologize and move on. I hardly report anyone unless it's serious because I think this is a giant waste of time for all parties involved.

I play to see friends, have some fun, and promote PR. I realize sometimes I can be talkative but it's because I love PR and I get excited.

Also, I apologize to Squirres for saying rude comments in game and in my original post.
Last edit: 3 years 3 months ago by SwatiusPilot.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28922 by B
Replied by B on topic Banned Wrong
LOL, I'm here. Its nothing serious, Swatius and I were trading insults, but in a joking manner. I started laughing because it was completely unexpected for me to see Swattius banned. Check the chat logs if you keep them.

The only difference between me and Swatius is that sometimes he's more lackadaisical than I expect of other players. He sometimes calls me a try-hard in return. Nobody cares. Its a game. Life moves on.
I have zero interest in seeing Swatius banned.
More
3 years 3 months ago #28924 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Banned Wrong
Both bans lifted. Both of you, cut it out please. Take your drama off the server.
Time to create page: 0.151 seconds