Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Unban appeal

• Teun
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #29015 by Teun
Replied by Teun on topic Unban appeal

Hello, I am a brother of the qwertyuiopasdfgh player, he was banned from the game, and that is when I was playing with him yesterday. I want to know why it was banned and when it will be canceled. I am sorry if I am writing in the wrong place, I am completely new here and I need to know why my brother was banned and everything My brother knows him that he got on the plane with another person, and when he got off the plane, he took my place, and when I was about to fly, he left the plane and wanted to ask him if he wanted the plane or not, so he killed my brother while he was inside the plane, and when he came back and approached me, he got off the plane My brother was killed again, and when he returned, he went to the same location and fired at the helicopter. The killer fired him a warning so that he would not kill him again. Instead, he killed my brother for the third time, and a few moments later he was banned and before all this, my brother was a helicopter pilot and he changed his place. Unintentionally, and when he tried to save the situation by pressing w instead, he pressed E, which led to his departure from the plane and his death, killing me and another person. If this was the reason, I apologize for his deputy and forgive him that he killed me and before this also my brother and I were expelled from All the 9 squads and some lock up and don't even get high. We decided to make our own squad and we did not succeed because the number allowed for the squad is 9, so I left the server and told me my brother to leave also until it was banned. I lost a lot of my life and I am writing the message and I lost more of my life than that while I search and I ask about you, and I have come to you. Finally, they lost my effort and my fatigue and canceled the ban on my brother. I do not say this as a compliment, but rather it is the truth that you are the best servant of your ban for me. My brother is unfortunate to me.

Bro reading is not that hard.. make your own unban appeal pls in stead of interrupting mine... 
More
3 years 3 months ago #29016 by Mohammed
Replied by Mohammed on topic Unban appeal
I'm totally new here how to do this and sorry if I interrupt you
More
3 years 3 months ago #29017 by Mohammed
And another thing, my brother, who is not fluent in the English language, so I wrote this letter about him and everything he said to me so please remove banned please man I'd like to play with him now quickly, man please
More
3 years 3 months ago #29018 by msoffice2013
Replied by msoffice2013 on topic Unban appeal
More
3 years 3 months ago #29019 by Mohammed
But I wrote everything above and my brother does not speak English
  • Teun
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 months ago #29020 by Teun
Replied by Teun on topic Unban appeal
dude, copy and paste... dont have to speak english for that... Quit reacting on my post and make your own.
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds