6 Months Justified

• Duster42nd
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #29175 by Duster42nd
6 Months Justified was created by Duster42nd
March 1st marks 6 months since SOB ( Start of Ban) , what occured was a negative and immature outburst on my part over the circumstances of a ban I was disputing and I believe 6 months is justified for these offences. I am remorseful and rehabilitated and after 6 months I believe I am ready to re enter society.

What I believe does not matter though, and what you do does, please choose what you think is justified.

To the admin who asked about my double i.p.'s a few months ago. I purchased a gaming laptop to play from work with, so I have 2 ip's logged.

Respectfully and sincerely
Duster
​​​​​

Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Duster42nd.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KimSouth
  • Duster42nd
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 1 month ago #29278 by Duster42nd
Replied by Duster42nd on topic 6 Months Justified
Hash : c7a0a2f8edd2419f8b29ee4fc4ff3541
Time played : 13 years
Offense : DOD / Anger

Rules Broken : 1.3 No extreme language (vulgar) keep in mind kids play this game as well as adults

4.2 Do not attack or chase and attack enemy aircraft that are over their own main base.
Stay away from enemy main/DOD.

Please unban.
  • Duster42nd
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 1 month ago - 3 years 1 month ago #29303 by Duster42nd
After speaking with an admin. I heard that my ban will probably be 1 year, because my last ban was 6 months ?

Im not even mad , just disspointed that a game i truly love has devolved down to a prison yard type atmosphere.

My only excuse for the day I broke the DOD rule is sometimes in a jet if your running a 40 inch or 50 inch screen, the mini map can become minscule and you will lose track of your current location. This usually happens on the Forest maps as the general area is endless green.

If my name needs to be changed due to drug reference with kids playing. I can do that.
Last edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Duster42nd.
  • Duster42nd
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 1 month ago #29404 by Duster42nd
I Broke the rules, I spammed discord and regret it, I showed understanding and remorse . Everyone makes mistakes thats is why pencils have erasers.
  • Duster42nd
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 4 weeks ago #29420 by Duster42nd
Is an admin gonna respond ? hearing rumors I'm labeled as a hacker now and I've never hacked in my life. Im an ace in Cas and got my KD extremely high through years of building skills and forming different strats for each map.

Bottom line i fucken raged and said things I regret but it was over the circumstances of a ban at the end of the day , it was rage against the system not against the people who operate it. We've fought together in thousands of battles and the one time some kid baits me into DoD and I get mad about it and perma banned is an unjust way to go out, plz don't throw away years of dedication, I'm not here for drama just to game.

I've dropped all clans and run solo dolo now, less drama
  • Duster42nd
  • Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
More
3 years 4 weeks ago #29442 by Duster42nd
Seems this is going no where when all your admins run off of rumors and bull shit fed to you by other players. Just like the prison system i described earlier you all run in clicks and sway one way or the other based off your head masters like or dislike. Totally shit way to run a server and it will catch up with you one day.

This Tarnished reputation bullshit is the Same exact thing that happened to my old name Solid.Av8 , An Unwanted toxic fan base that runs off jealousy and spreads rumors about hacking or trolling just to get the admins on you with false reports.

When you do somthing good in life ( In my case CAS) and outshine others the natural human instinct is to be jealous, its a healthly reaction so one can better themselves. In this situation the total opposite. More of a case of Spread rumors so we can get him banned type shit.

Done with this shit game and toxic community
BG

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds