BAN Appeal

• yourmoma1
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29515 by yourmoma1
BAN Appeal was created by yourmoma1
Hash: 5d60f5bfa6cd4d26a6ed8f38a6fe62b0

Dear HOG members,

I had been banned i dont know if TB or Permanent Ban, I guess just TB but still making this post see if I can be unbaned faster cuz really it was a minnor offense, I'll explain:

I was in beirut holding one of the buildings with the squad, my rol was medic and I was holding the rear (stairs), squad lider places a rally point so we was sure there was no enemys arround, I was a bit bored so I drop the kit and punch 2 times a squad member like "Hey you wanna some problems?!?!?!" It was obviously a joke, after punching him the second time he tk me wich is ok, not everybody takes the jokes same way, after that he patch me up and heal, after I heal him... then PwarsMonkey who was also in the squad TB me i guess reasson was trolling.

Ok I got it no more punching teammates if they don't accept first to fight....

Sorry pleas lift ban it was a minnor issue.

With kind rewards Yourmoma.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29518 by =HOG= 2IC
Replied by =HOG= 2IC on topic BAN Appeal
It was a temp ban.

I don't think the banning admin can respond to this in time.

I suggest just waiting a little bit for the temp ban to end.
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29526 by Monkey_Au
Replied by Monkey_Au on topic BAN Appeal
Thanks 2IC,you are correct I was asleep in Aus so couldnt respond

Yes you asshatted while you had an admin in the sqd, being bored isnt an excuse to TK even if you thought it was a joke and revived him

You got a TK because when I asked you why you laughed - lucky it was a TB,dont do it again
  • yourmoma1
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 3 weeks ago #29542 by yourmoma1
Replied by yourmoma1 on topic BAN Appeal
I didn't TK, just punch 2 times a friendly I'm not sure but I think it was needed 4 or 5 punchs to kill someone. I'm still thinking is unmeasured punishment for that minor offense....
Time to create page: 0.148 seconds