The forum is in read only mode.

Banned for roadkilling

More
2 years 10 months ago #30233 by dub
Banned for roadkilling was created by dub
e537f736106c4c7e8b7e82d2ad1d3730 
U-777| -DUB-Pilot27361
Banned around 11:30 AM 
So i basically roadkilled a man at the last 5 or 10 tickets at ending screen location with a helicopter i didn't think of the rule i forgot and though its ok because this is the last seconds of the round can someone be mad because of it ? its the second time i get ban for roadkill with chopper , i apologize its not gonna happen again .
More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #30234 by =MeRk= BluFFeR
Replied by =MeRk= BluFFeR on topic Banned for roadkilling
So, throughout the round, or best part of it I was AA in the T SHAPE,not once did I lock you or your trans squad mates the whole round in DOD, didn't even try to get dirty kills.
Actually responded to a report another AA was doing that and he did get banned, I was typing the ban for him but Saddam beat me to it.
The round wasn't near the end, In fact you and I both know it was well from the end.
You came to the west side of the T, hovered, I shot the AA and it missed, then you hovered north of the T, followed by side shifting to the east of the T, then you nosed dived me ontop of the T, injuring yourself, ie the heli and killing me.

So what you should have done is got AA locked and got the fk out of there.
And to add our mumble discussion we had about me resigning your squad because you called it Monke, you need to get a grip on the server rules.

You need some time to reflect on those, I'll leave it with the powers that be to decide what action needs taking.
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by =MeRk= BluFFeR. Reason: Info
More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #30236 by dub
Replied by dub on topic Banned for roadkilling
So what you should have done is got AA locked and got the fk out of there. "

oh well you are right at the part where i hovered and killed u but i didnt get any lock i thought u had a lat kit maybe cause i was pre flaring thats why i came in and ram u to make sure at the last tickets we wont die im sorry , but the lust of ramming u over got me so bad it was actually 10 or 15 tickets when it happend.
about the squad name i dont really ready rules often last time i read em was like 2 month ago ill make sure to check em out hopefully you wont ban me for so long .

I appreciate your response and your understanding                                                              

Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by dub.
More
2 years 10 months ago #30268 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Banned for roadkilling
Ban lifted, dont do it again
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds