Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• galizische
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago - 2 years 10 months ago #30533 by galizische
Ban Appeal was created by galizische
Sup, my nick name is -_AZOV_- and I was banned recently, my guess, that was because of the song, here's the link: 

I just sang it during the briefing and was banned. Maybe one of yours admins thought I'm kinda racist and calling chinese "ching chong". I know that this thing is offensive for them, but I wasnt about to say smth bad. I hope you'll understand this a little bit stupid situation and I'll be unbanned =) 
Last edit: 2 years 10 months ago by galizische .
More
2 years 10 months ago #30535 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
Racism is a 1 month ban.
  • galizische
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #30536 by galizische
Replied by galizische on topic Ban Appeal
But Im not a racist and this song isnt racist. Why I was banned? For what? That obviously was a mistake. 
More
2 years 10 months ago #30538 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
Sorry for any confusion, I'm telling you it's racist (I'm not debating that it is racist). Bump this thread in a month and we'll lift your ban.
  • galizische
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 10 months ago #30540 by galizische
Replied by galizische on topic Ban Appeal
Я просто співав пісню, це расист, я не можу зрозуміти? Мене заборонили, можливо, 2-3 тижні тому, просто залишив цю гру через роботу, чи можете ви перевірити її, щоб бути впевненим на 100%? Мій нік -_AZOV_- 
More
2 years 10 months ago #30550 by msoffice2013
Replied by msoffice2013 on topic Ban Appeal
[2021-05-15 03:37] -_AZOV_- RACISM is not tolerated on this server and can get you banned! banned by ]AmA[ MSOffice2013 (perm)

date of his ban was a month ago, but ill follow head admins decision when to unban.

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds