Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

They ban me for the wrong reason (I copy this topic here, i posted it wrong)

• Miguel Angel Crespo Peña
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #31297 by Miguel Angel Crespo Peña
Ok, I have a problem that well, I am new to project reality and they banned me from HOG for the simple fact that I was not using the microphone as a tank crew member and they were saying to steal it from me but they never explained anything to me and they gave me a permanent ban instead of a temporary ban and apart from that they say that the reason for the ban says to use the n word and never use it if I have not even touched my microphone and it seems very unfair and irresponsible to see that they ban me that way , I am waiting for an answer thanks (97f7c60c89204ee3ae87fbc920cab3ae that's my ID) 
www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ho...for-the-wrong-reason *My original post was in this link* 
thanks.
More
2 years 8 months ago #31300 by Deleted
I want to hear from the banning admin's side, please wait for him to respond

[2021-08-16 00:51] !REPORT performed by ' SolidJabar': this miguelacho was the guy that said the N word
[2021-08-16 00:51] !BAN performed by ' SolidJabar' on ' Miguelacho': N word
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #31302 by Miguel Angel Crespo Peña
They ban me for only said that i steal a tank it was my first time, in they only ban me for saying a word that i didn't use? i use my mic only in local and the squad group so how did he suppose that i said that i should have take a screenshot when he wrote in the chat of the game that i was stealing a tank when i didn't know that, that was stealing... it was my first time playing in a tank and i have like a month playing this game so, it's kind of curious that they ban me for saying a word that i didn't use when i still don't know where is the button of squad leaders voice channel...
Thanks.
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #31303 by Miguel Angel Crespo Peña
I think they confused the guy who said that, the ask solidjabar if the guy said that said the N-word it was on voice or chat? because i did not say that, why would i do that?
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #31304 by Miguel Angel Crespo Peña
They ask*
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 8 months ago #31332 by Miguel Angel Crespo Peña
Ehmmm... hi?
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds