Banned for ''Racism''

More
2 months 2 days ago #31379 by Mike
Banned for ''Racism'' was created by Mike
Basically came into the game finished it after the match few people said the N word i said it aswell next thing i know i get banned, my friend was on the discord and in the game aswell the dude ingame also said. WHO WANTS TO SAY N WORD NOW  or something and few people said it, including me and i got banned. It says i got permanent ban even tho it says it can be up to a month ban or a longer one. I understand why i got banned i'm not saying i'm not guilty i'm just saying that if i got banned i think other people should get banned aswell for saying same thing, even tho i didn't say it first.

My account ID  53bfe817982d43b18f0fd255c6fee0fe

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 months 1 day ago #31384 by Mike
Replied by Mike on topic Banned for ''Racism''
Also, this is my first ban and its perma ban, installed the game like a week ago..

More
2 months 1 day ago #31386 by =HOG= lespyd
Replied by =HOG= lespyd on topic Banned for ''Racism''
!BAN performed by '=MeRk= Sexy_Saddam' on ' Behind-you': RACISM is not tolerated on this server and can get you banned!

Wait for banning admin to respond

More
2 months 1 day ago #31390 by Sexy_Saddam
Replied by Sexy_Saddam on topic Banned for ''Racism''
End of the round i clicked ESC to check something on map and you said the N word for whatever reason. You were the only one to say it since only your name showed up on mumble bottom left clear as day

More
2 months 1 day ago #31391 by Mike
I played with a friend on discord and someone said ingame let me see who will see n word now and few people said it and i did it last. My friend was on discord and in the server aswell becouse we played on it a round before. I would understand if i said it without a reason and to someone that he is a n.. but literally few people said it and i said it aswell

More
2 months 1 day ago #31392 by Mike
Even tho its ofcourse racist and not a nice word i dont think i should get perma ban for my first ever ban on this server and in this game

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds