Ban Appeal (Nawaf Al Hamzi)

• BrianGriffin
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31529 by BrianGriffin
Ban Appeal (Nawaf Al Hamzi) was created by BrianGriffin
Ingame name : BrianGriffin
Hash ID: 7c20b3f29e0046db91dabc5b111bff7c

Hi, my previous ingame name was Al-Hamzi and I got banned for ban evading.

I was banned a couple of months ago on my McLovin account for saying the soft N-word like this (niga) at the end of the round in all chat.

I got a 1-month ban and I accepted it because I deserved it.

After the month had passed, I hardware restarted my PC and decided to join up PR in a new account and joined HOG, and surprisingly it let me in even though I didn't reply to my post thread to ask for the unban.

So I continued to play for a month and then I got banned for ban evading racism.

I'm very sorry I am only a teenager who made a dumb mistake, I really miss the game and playing with my friends, it's like the only thing my PC can handle.

I really didn't mean to Ban Evade it wasn't my intention, please forgive me. 

Thank you
More
2 years 6 months ago #31530 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal (Nawaf Al Hamzi)
Ban appeal denied

"JK it's mclovin i am banned for racism and i just wanted to let you know that HOG server fucking sucks full of fat dudes and buncha fags who take out their anger on people tryna enjoy a free game that was realased a decade ago"

"Hey faggot, unban me already"
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Justice
  • BrianGriffin
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31535 by BrianGriffin
Replied by BrianGriffin on topic Ban Appeal (Nawaf Al Hamzi)
I really apologize for what I said there, I did it because I thought I would be invisible in my new account and I didn’t care for my old account. Please forgive me this will never happen again, I understand how my actions can offend and hurt others. Give me one more chance please, I really miss playing Project Reality and HOG is the only active server.

Thank you
  • BrianGriffin
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #31891 by BrianGriffin
It's me again, I just want one more chance. PR is the only game my computer can run and I can hardly play since there aren't any other active servers other than HOG. I promise I won't break the rules again. My friends on PR miss playing with me as well so just find it somewhere in your heart to give me another chance. Thank you
More
2 years 5 months ago #31892 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal (Nawaf Al Hamzi)
No, you can go continue to write fuck HOG in other servers, it gives us entertainment.
  • BrianGriffin
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #31893 by BrianGriffin
I have hatred built up for you guys because of how you treat players. I do go around and say fuck HOG because you guys deserve it, not all of you guys but the majority. You want people to bow down to you and praise you guys just to get unbanned. HOG is already killing a game that is already forgotten and dead. A simple temporary ban is enough, but no you guys are man childs ruining the game for others. All I want is an unban so I can play again. I can say fuck HOG because it's just my opinion about you guys, only reason I play HOG is that it's the only server that's active other than U-777, not until you guys DDOS U-777 to force others to play your shit server.

Thank you for your time.
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds