Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #31566 by Tony
Ban Appeal was created by Tony
IG Name: Tonysniper2
Hello HOG Team, I just got banned permanently from your project reality server for an accident.

I start the game at the main base in Kokan, while i was waiting for transport i was talking with two chopper pilot and hanging around the vehicul, i then enter the chopper for fun but my hand was on the space bar and the three guys in front got wipes out by the mini gun i think it was. I want to say sorry im not a trolling player far from that and i instantly apologize to the three guy. i never drive this kind of vehicul and i will never return in without proper education. thank you and sorry....
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Tony.
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 6 months ago #31567 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Ban Appeal
You got into a CAS chopper that didn't even belong to you. There's absolutely no excuse. You fired rockets in main and teamkilled several players. This would have never happened had you not gotten into that chopper. When you're doing something you're not even supposed to be doing in the first place, then something bad happens because of it, it's not an accident. This should be at least a two week ban.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 6 months ago #31569 by Tony
Replied by Tony on topic Ban Appeal
With all my respect, what you just said doesn't make any sense, an accident is an accident, you decide to act rude agains what happened.
Before i got Ban i was reviving the players involves in the situation and they were laghing, they know it was not intentional.
I understand im not suppose to take vehicul i dont belong in, even if it was only a '' quick Get in get out to see how it look in the cockpit. I know the rules. Whatever i will accept your punishment , but i know i dont deserve to be treated rude like this. Two weeks its not fair at all sir. i have no report on my name at all , i have a good background. but thats how you guys opperate i get it.

Thanks you and i wish a good day to all the team.

(Ps: sorry my english is not on point)

The following user(s) said Thank You: Safety_Off
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
2 years 6 months ago #31570 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Ban Appeal
If you were flying a trans chopper and unintentionally clipped a tree and killed 10 people onboard, THAT is an accident. That is still not as bad as getting into a CAS chopper that you know very well does not belong to you. One of the squad members from that CAS squad even said to me that you had no business being in it. Being straightforward with you and telling it like it is and how it happened is not being rude. Please familiarize yourself with the server rules so we can avoid things like these in the future.

=HOG= Server Admin
More
2 years 6 months ago #31573 by Nymph
Replied by Nymph on topic Ban Appeal
I was banned by a corrupte power abusing moderator because I defended myself against a teammate in our spawn who was stabbing me so I tk'd him to protect myself and he permanently banned me no warning at all
More
2 years 6 months ago #31574 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
Make your own thread and follow these instructions hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...l-you-must-read-this
Time to create page: 0.184 seconds