Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

permanent ban

• Gonçalo
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #31591 by Gonçalo
permanent ban was created by Gonçalo
Hello my name is buxa in the game and i got ban today on Omaha Beach map day 12/09/2021 because i was talking "heil hitler" unfortunately i was not shouting to offend anyone or to annoy anyone i was saying like joke nothing serious i was doing a kind of "roleplay" sice i was in the german team and i apologize if i insulted anyone it was not I intended and I regret it and a i am sorry for my behavior and believe me I didn't like this to happen because I like to play PR and being HOG the only server I really like to play I didn't like to be permanently banned and I don't mind take another type of ban such as a 2-3 week ban because I know I messed up. I am really sorry  
  • Gonçalo
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago - 2 years 7 months ago #31597 by Gonçalo
Replied by Gonçalo on topic permanent ban
my id 2ac389cfa84143e9a77752a4a679ff8e
Last edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Gonçalo.
More
2 years 7 months ago #31604 by KillroyIsHere
Replied by KillroyIsHere on topic permanent ban
You were banned because this was the second time you yelled the obscenity out loud. You were already warned and removed once from another admin at the time.
Escalate to admin for unban as long as Goncalo truly understands why he was banned.
  • Gonçalo
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 7 months ago #31605 by Gonçalo
Replied by Gonçalo on topic permanent ban
yes I understand why I was banned and I don't deny anything you said I know what I did was stupid but I didn't want to offend anyone and I know I was wrong
More
2 years 7 months ago #31608 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic permanent ban
Ban lifted, dont do it again
Time to create page: 0.134 seconds