Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Ban Appeal

• NotHogEnjoyer
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31701 by NotHogEnjoyer
Ban Appeal was created by NotHogEnjoyer
Hello guys is past few months im banned on HOG server like few months ago for racism i dont say nothing racist im bigest anti racist on World  i want to play normal i dont harm other players or admins or hack i ban bcs of some bad world is past long time from ban and im still ban can you plase unban me to play with friends please guys i hope you have a liltle light in your heart and soul to forget me and unban me :)   
my hash 3092e89d6e5247ed9401a4e770afc8e5 
evry time i want to join server game is loading and after loading i be kick
  • NotHogEnjoyer
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31703 by NotHogEnjoyer
Replied by NotHogEnjoyer on topic Ban Appeal
Please admins answer me
More
2 years 6 months ago #31704 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban Appeal
You are not allowed on HOG servers.
  • NotHogEnjoyer
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31711 by NotHogEnjoyer
Replied by NotHogEnjoyer on topic Ban Appeal
Why dude bcs you have shitass soft ass admins who ban evrybody who say smth what they not agree with people i hate your server and your admins fucking soft ass people 20+ year old retards who play games kys dude but hog is only fucking server where people can play belive me dude i dont give fuck if you belive in God but belive me nothing good is going to happen to your life. In few days when you ask your self why and why all of this happen to you remember me you and your admin suff do very bad thing to me i can play my favorite game bcs you ban people when somone say Nigger i have pain in my cock about niggrers i live in Serbia we dont have blacks here and we all say niggrs Нигер we call them like that i ban for no fucking reason why bcs you have admins who hate Serbs make fun of me when somone say smth about Serbs admin dont ban them but if you say nigger you going to be ban dude remeber my words your life is going to get down belive me you going to hit ground hard and you going to see how bad you be to people and i going to find job and i going to pay every month to people ddos your gay ass server when you google hog everybody complain about your fucking server im sad bcs people still play and dont play on unit 777 belive me im going to ddos your fucking server and this site. you can enjoy month or 2 playing bitch ass nigger no one give fuck about when somone say nigger world is NOT america and you cant implement your fucking retarded autistic american culture you can say nothing you ban dude 1 month bcs he say niBBas are you retarded ddude give me your email or your instagram or facebook profile im going to find you and fucking beat your soft ass and after that im going to kill whole your family WHOLE and left you alive to remember this moment.
The following user(s) said Thank You: =HOG=Haley11thACR, Deleted, [TZ] Aussie_Recon1, nevermored, david davidson
More
2 years 6 months ago #31714 by BRZbruh
Replied by BRZbruh on topic Ban Appeal
Based
The following user(s) said Thank You: NotHogEnjoyer
  • =HOG=Haley11thACR
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
2 years 6 months ago #31723 by =HOG=Haley11thACR
Replied by =HOG=Haley11thACR on topic Ban Appeal
This is fucking gold