The forum is in read only mode.

Ban appeal.

• Laazar4
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31975 by Laazar4
Ban appeal. was created by Laazar4
Hello , 

First of all I want to start with your head staff les#7556 =HOG= Le$pyd that had an argunemnt on discord with me a couple of days ago . The guy really seems to have some issues with me by now . That day me and a lot of players got kicked for some biszare reasons and out of anger I called out that admin on discord chat , beacuse he is destroying and maknig angre into this little communnity of 200 players we litteraly have . Playing for a long time and never had a problem with this . In that conversation we could see that Le$pyd doenst know how to speak to a player as an HEAD ADMIN , he insulted me a couple of times and said some things he shouldnt have , i did act as i should have done but as a HEAD ADMIN he should know that he isnt allowed to insult players , he is there to stop it . Thats first he as an admin just knows how to ban ppl not how to help players or promte server or something . Also today I was playing as a commander and after i gave orders to all squads and marked everything on a map A GUY that doesnt even have a mic and doesnt even have A MIC in this game and we all know that is a must have in this game , started calling me out that im not doing my commnader job as you can see in a replay of a game that i clearly did it and it was great . I talked with them in chat trying to get them to know its not my mistake that they dont know how to fight in game or that they dont have a mic . Suddenly after that comes and HEAD ADMIN calling me fool and when i said that he should open his eyes and see what really happend EVEN BEFORE he PERMANENT BANNED ME . As its clear to all of you that have brain that is for a warn or a kick , maybe a temp ban which i never got before , he permanent banned me beacause he has a thing against me . 

So please HOG staff do something about your admins fisrt then focus on players . If you think this is for a permanent ban and that you should remove me from this small community its your call . Have a great day !  
More
2 years 6 months ago #31976 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban appeal.
You have been reported by multiple people on your team for mumble and chat spam. And when warned, instead of STOPPING, you decide to call admin names and tell them that THEY are wrong. You are subsequently banned.

Do you understand that an if admin tells you to stop, you should stop? Not call them insults? Can I get a yes or no to this question?

Also follow our ban appeal process please and give me your account id: hogclangaming.com/index.php/forum/ban-ap...l-you-must-read-this
  • Laazar4
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #31978 by Laazar4
Replied by Laazar4 on topic Ban appeal.
Account id :44bf3078ee6a4f36b9a67d58d314f98e
Yes . I should stop if an admin says to , but i mean i shouldnt stop when an admin comes to me and says that im fool and wasting team resoruces . Reports are reports man it doesnt mean they are true . I couldnt ve been reported for mumble spam beacuse i didnt talk with guys that has no mic playin this game :D . I shouldnt ve said some things i know that , i can lose my temeper fast sometimes but that is caused by some other thing . But i cant take it easy that a guy that doesnt even know how to play game is reporting me for troll...If a report comes or multiple reports it could be from a group of firends , always do a investigation instead of going out for a wrong guy , as i say there is game footage so everything can be seen . I feel you , i know that anyone shouldnt call an admin out like that , but in a moment of conversation with guy that clearly has no clue about game i get warned that im wrong . I said that you should open your eyes and see who is the problem and i get a prema ban that really set me up on fire . Maybe i could ve said to you a little bit nicer but who knows ... Your decision in this case what happens i guess ...  Also dont thnik anything about that i deleted msgs in discord chat , i delete them so more players dont get involved in that ... 
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Laazar4.
More
2 years 5 months ago #31986 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban appeal.
Ban lifted, do not use local mumble during squad time, do not lose your temper, do not spam chat or voice, no one needs to follow your commander orders. Review our rules hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules. Next issue, there will be no discussion, you will be removed for a much longer time.
  • Laazar4
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 5 months ago #31992 by Laazar4
Replied by Laazar4 on topic Ban appeal.
Thanks for lifting my ban . About next issue i hope there isnt going to be one . About spamming chat , I will follow the rule , no problem. About commander thing that day , I get if they dont want to follow an order its not a real life military , but if you dont want to follow an oreder , please dont go and say commander is trolling and losing your game if you are not following orders , it means that you lost it on your own if you followed your instict . However thanks and i hope we will see each other in better circumstances.
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds