Ban appeal

• ORNAKE
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #32836 by ORNAKE
Ban appeal was created by ORNAKE
ID: c0835e51b849453eb7114ab66a648a79
Map: Icebound seasonal
Today at 20:20 UTC+1 aprox went into the commander's tent at the main base to find a safe place out of the vehicle's way to roll up a cig. A missclick happened and I dropped a nade. I thought the tent was blast proof so if any missclick of me or my teammates happened I would be safe in there. I was wrong.
-Selected random weapon with mouse wheel
-Went to the tent
-Roll the cig next to PC
-Right click by accident
-Random weapon happens to be a nade
-4 teamkills 

Sorry. At least now I know that tent is not so safe now. Im kinda noob only 1 month playing the game and I have a friend teaching me.
Usually we sit both on the same desk and drinks, snaks, cigarettes or cats are moving around it frequently xD

Have a nice day.

Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by ORNAKE.
More
2 years 3 months ago #32837 by =HOG= 2IC
Replied by =HOG= 2IC on topic Ban appeal
Hello,

I was the admin that banned you.

Please do not randomly fire or throw frag/smoke grenade in main or do anything that may risk teamkilling people in main (like holding a frag grenade).

Your team was losing during that round, and behavior like teamkilling in main can encourage the whole team to degenerate into doing nothing, teamkilling, etc.

Rule 1.2 No asshatting, firing weapons, grenades or smoke in main bases.
www.hogclangaming.com/index.php/rules/project-reality-rules

Please look at the rules again and make sure you understand them, and after, please confirm that you understood.

P.S. Also, I know you play with a friend. Please do not try to switch teams when you share the same IP. The game will not allow you two to be on different teams, and the admins get an annoying notification every time you try to team switch.

@Head Admins - Please lift the ban when he confirms he understood the rules.
  • ORNAKE
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #32854 by ORNAKE
Replied by ORNAKE on topic Ban appeal
Understood. I've never done an intentional teamkill not even at the end of matches.
We also know about the IP thing and the server seems to place us at the same team every time.
If we want to switch teams one of us just leaves the server then the other switchs teams and the one who left rejoins.

Thank you for a fast response.
  • ORNAKE
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago #32889 by ORNAKE
Hey can you lift my ban or if it's temporary can you tell me how long I have to wait?
More
2 years 3 months ago #32897 by Deleted
Replied by Deleted on topic Ban appeal
c0835e51b849453eb7114ab66a648a79 is not on the ban list
  • ORNAKE
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 3 months ago - 2 years 3 months ago #32902 by ORNAKE
Yes the number is the one displayed on this account.. Vereor Nox is my steam name and ORNAKE is my name in PR This is the message I get when I try to join: 

Still banned
Attachments:
Last edit: 2 years 3 months ago by ORNAKE.
Time to create page: 0.440 seconds