Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Can't login to PR server, account level too low

• Agustin
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #27426 by Agustin
Hello, I am unable to connect to the server and after asking around in the official PR discord I arrived at the conclucsion that the problem comes from my PR account level being 0. I read the manual and it says that the PR account level depends on a few factors from your Steam account, which I don't generally use. I was told in the main discord that I have to ask servers to whitelist me to play, is that possible?
My name in PR is JellO17
More
3 years 11 months ago #27431 by Jensen Disuyo
Replied by Jensen Disuyo on topic Can't login to PR server, account level too low
Hi. I also posted about the "Account Level too low" thingy on PR Forum, an admin told me to ask HOG admins if you can whitelist me. Would that be possible ? My IGN is ShyType.
Forgive me if this is not where I'm supposed to post this but I'm really having trouble figuring out how to talk to HOG admins.
Thank you in advance :)
  • =HOG=Justice
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • =HOG= Admin
More
3 years 11 months ago #27432 by =HOG=Justice
Replied by =HOG=Justice on topic Can't login to PR server, account level too low
Did both of you link your steam accounts to PR and make your ENTIRE steam profile public before you recalculated your account level?

=HOG= Server Admin
  • Agustin
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #27433 by Agustin
Yes, I have. I still have a 0 level account because I don't usually use steam but I can prove that it's not a throwaway and that I don't have any VACs bans with pics if you want
More
3 years 11 months ago #27434 by Deleted
JellO17, you should be able to join now.

ShyType i need your hash
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jensen Disuyo
  • Agustin
  • Topic Author
More
3 years 11 months ago #27435 by Agustin
Thanks, I'll go check it up now
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds