Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

PR Account level bugged out again after hard resetting my hotstpot

• Quinton
  • Topic Author
More
2 years 6 months ago #31676 by Quinton
Recently had to reset ,the hotspot that i've always played on after it lost service for a few hours again and since then i've been getting the "check your PR account level may not be high enough" message even though it's level 2 just like it did the last time this happened.

Account name is Digital_Pimp
ID:  2310356613464f24be471aa0aee252f6
More
2 years 6 months ago #31677 by Deleted
Your Account ID didn't change so I don't know why.
More
2 years 6 months ago #31679 by Deleted
Can you double check your account ID
More
2 years 6 months ago #31687 by )*( umop-3p!sdn
I am actually havin this same issue ...
I just relocated for a while, so I re-installed on another machine, retrieved my account just fine, and when I join only HOG, it says the message about Account Level being too low, I checked all the good stuff on PR forums, made my Steam public etc ... did the "SUPPORT TAB" recommendation and everything one can google about it. My Account shows up as Level 2, but I can't get in to HOG.
I've been re-establishing old accounts on PR and Steam all afternoon to get this done, and even [finally] created a HOG account lol :D
I've always been whitelisted in the past for a while now, so I'm stumped.
Did I peeve someone off?
I *DID* have a round with an IVT old-schooler (which I thought was an admin) and we were being dorks to get a screenshot for a few minutes that we didn't think mattered ... we were told to stop, and i profusely apologized and continued to play seriously and effectively... because I'm not one to be disruptive.
But I can't imagine after the apology and further couple days of serious play with said admin that commented, that you guys have banned me.
I'm stumped :(
More
2 years 6 months ago #31688 by Deleted
I told you the last time, if your details change, you need to let me know. Anyway, try now.
More
2 years 6 months ago #31689 by )*( umop-3p!sdn
My details didn't change ...
unless you mean IP address, but I'm 1,000 miles away using a completely different ISP, so the last issue of a IP range filter you put in place to stop some other guy wouldn't even be the issue unless my name is on a list or something?? My IP address is likely to keep changing for a bit, is there an issue with me in general? It seems weird to be the only one that has to personally update the admins that I have changed something ...
please let me know if there is some kind of beef with me, that is not my intention at all.
thx lespyd
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds