Notice

The forum is in read only mode.

Banned

• Code Wazowski
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 2 hours ago - 8 years 2 hours ago #5422 by Code Wazowski
Banned was created by Code Wazowski
Today I was banned on HOG server in PR. We were playing Dragon Fly AAS and i killed 2 squad members by a grenade.. I said i was sorry immediately and then i revived them . When the game was about to end i got kicked and then banned.. I didnt even see what the ban was about or who banned me. Can i get some more info? IGN= -Lucky- banned around 11:30 UTC +1
Last edit: 8 years 2 hours ago by Code Wazowski.
More
8 years 1 hour ago #5423 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Banned
You where banned for stealing jets and wasting them on soul the day before

2016-05-13 08:23:37: R performed by ' Dustie' on ' -Lucky-': stealing assets
2016-05-13 08:25:46: R performed by ' PRADA' on ' -Lucky-': steal jet
2016-05-13 08:31:13: R performed by ' Dustie' on ' -Lucky-': stealing assets and destroying them
2016-05-13 08:31:40: R performed by ' PRADA' on ' -Lucky-': steal jet. and crash
2016-05-13 08:32:43: K performed by 'PRISM user Jevski' on ' -Lucky-': Watch your language!
2016-05-13 08:33:54: B performed by 'PRISM user Jevski' on ' -Lucky-': stealing assets waste banned by PRISM user Jevski
2016-05-13 08:34:03: K performed by 'PRISM user Jevski' on ' -Lucky-': f
2016-05-14 05:30:38: B performed by 'PRISM user Jevski' on ' -Lucky-': reban banned by PRISM user Jevski
The following user(s) said Thank You: Code Wazowski
  • Code Wazowski
  • Topic Author
More
8 years 58 minutes ago #5424 by Code Wazowski
Replied by Code Wazowski on topic Banned
Yeah .. at the start of soul rebel all the guys were saying the round is restarting or the map is changing. Cas and trans were locked so i took the jet by myself sorry for that but i thought the round was really restarted.. and one more thing, I did not crash the jet but i was shot down. Anyways.... is this a permanent ban or temp and for how long.
  • Code Wazowski
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #5425 by Code Wazowski
why did i get reban too if that from soul expired
More
7 years 11 months ago #5427 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic Banned
Who said it expired?

As to the restart, 15 minutes into the game.....and you still think server is going to restart? A full game was going on at that time.
  • Code Wazowski
  • Topic Author
More
7 years 11 months ago #5446 by Code Wazowski
Well my squad was all messing around and saying it was. I didnt know. And if it did not expire i dont get how i joined on Dragon Fly the day after. I want to know for how long am i banned,
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds