The forum is in read only mode.

False Admining/Admin Power Abuse

• John_Fox
  • John_Fox's Avatar Topic Author
More
8 years 5 months ago #561 by John_Fox
False Admining/Admin Power Abuse was created by John_Fox
I've been playing on Kashan about 2 hours ago today
Well my problem i had there was towards the end of the match i was Gunner in the MEC Havoc and when we got destroyed i respawned in main, there i checked for the Tickets saw that they were like 30 or so left and then fired a mag of my G3 on the ground right next to me without anyone near me, this is something i do a lot and on every server from time to time, kind of like a Tick. anyways after ive done so i got killed inside the main by a friendly, it turned out he was an Admin, now my memory isnt the best with names and i didnt write his name down added to that the Server recorder files arent working for my now updated version of PR but i when i saw his name on the players online on the Forums i rememered it.
the Person in question was called Jevski, an admin on the server, now i dont know how long he had the admin job but it didnt seem all that long since he 1st Teamkilled me inside the main for no aparent reason except maybe the shooting of my gun whihc didnt harm anyone and then failed about 3 times to kick me till he then finaly kicked me of the server without any warning.
now this is my problem here. Why didnt i get warned but instead got a bullet in my head and then a insta kick?
of course i was pissed at that and rejoined the server, map changed now to Sbeneh and i of course talked to him while the map was loading, i at this point already know i overreacted but i still expected a reasonable answer not a instand Ban.

P.S. before i got banned someone told me that said admin is known for abusing his rights a lot
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #562 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic False Admining/Admin Power Abuse
[10:41 TEAM 1 ] Jevski: !s fire
[10:42 TEAM 1 ] Jevski: !s fire
[10:44 TEAM 1 ] Jevski: !s fire
[10:44 TEAM 1 ] Jevski: !s fire
[10:45 TEAM 1 ] Jevski: !s fire
[10:47 TEAMKILL] Jevski TEAMKILLS [BCG] John_F0X
[10:48 TEAM 1 ] Jevski: !k f0x fire

I tk'ed you to get your name, since servers went to 100 players its still only possible to get name of someone within the original 64 player slots

Your first warning is our rules, read them and follow them. Ignorance is no excuse. After that I made 9 warnings, and kicked others for shooting in main, yet you still continued to shot in main. But my question back to you, as you ask why you didnt get warned, which you did - why didnt you read the rules?

And coming back and calling the admin an asshole and a fucking shithead is not something I would recommend on any server. Haley said, I should just have banned you instead of a TB.
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by Jevski.
  • John_Fox
More
8 years 5 months ago #564 by John_Fox
Replied by John_Fox on topic False Admining/Admin Power Abuse
!s = Say thats not !w =Warn
i didnt read any of your !s Massages because i was gunner in Cas Squad when im that im not going to look at masages im going to scan the sky and ground for targets

about the not seeing my name? you could have clicked on the squads, see in which squad my dot on the map lights up and then click thhrought the people inside said squad to see me

About the rules, i know the basic rule set and those are same to all PR servers added to that i myself am Admin on FCV

for the insults i already said i overreacted due to you kicking me without a proper warning

and again i say !s is no !w
  • =HOG= __Super_6__5__
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
8 years 5 months ago - 8 years 5 months ago #566 by =HOG= __Super_6__5__
Replied by =HOG= __Super_6__5__ on topic False Admining/Admin Power Abuse
your "warnings" are our rules, your an admin and you dont learn another servers rules and most importantly abide by those rules? Figures.

Anyway, our server rule page is where you need to go first.

Second, you need to apologize for the insults, we didnt insult you, why you doing it to us?

Third, again, our rules, SAME AS FCV that are posted, are your warning, you have been PRE WARNED, follow the rules or be kicked.

( i added you to the ban list, as i dont appreciate your player abuse, apologize and i will remove your ban right away).
Last edit: 8 years 5 months ago by =HOG= __Super_6__5__.
More
8 years 5 months ago #567 by Jevski
Replied by Jevski on topic False Admining/Admin Power Abuse
So you want me to click on 9 different sqds, then 8 differnt players, just to find out who didnt read the rules, nor see the 9 warnings and at the same time keep an eye out at that specific player does not get lost in the the blue mob that was running around in main...really?

The !s makes BIG LETTERS appear that says Do not fire or smoke your main

And that is a warning. And if you know the basic rule set, why break them?

Im sorry but how about you took some responsibility for your action, the only thing ive seen so far is you saying that im abusive, didnt warn you, didnt take around 5 min to find you among 50 others and specificly warn you which I dont have to do. No where have ive seen a "I am sorry for breaking your server rules and I am sorry for calling you a shithead"
  • John_Fox
More
8 years 5 months ago #577 by John_Fox
Replied by John_Fox on topic False Admining/Admin Power Abuse
the clacking works, it doesnt take forever to do and there wasnt a mop of players inside main

the !s may make big letters but i dont consider it a warning unles i write a "...or kick" behind such a massage if it doesnt i warn a player anyways first before kicking/TB

im sorry for what hapened in the loading screen, i had a shitty day today
Time to create page: 0.152 seconds